Burstlink.net

NAME DISCRIMINATION

Guest BLYATMAN

Guest BLYATMAN

MY NAME IS BLYATMAN AND IM FUCKING PROUD OF MY NAME IVE HAD IT FOR ALMOST A YEAR EVER SINCE I HAVE GOTTEN STEAM AND I WAS BANNED AND UNWHITELISTED FOR MY NAME FROM JEDI I WILL MAKE A REPORT AGAINST THIS SERVER FOR DISCRIMINATION AND FALSE ADVERTISEMENT SINCE I WAS AUTOMATICALLY UNWHITELISTED FROM JEDI AFTER THEY TOLD ME TO CHANGE MY NAME, I DID CHANGE MY NAME TO TRAINEE ATOM AND THEY STILL UNWHITELISTED ME AND EVERYONE WAS TERRIBLE SHAME ON ALL OF YOU YOU YOU SHOULD BURN INFUCKIKING HELLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest BLYATMAN

I WAS BANNED FOR "CHANGE YOUR NAME" BUT I AM NOT GOING TO EVER CHANGE MY NAME I WANT TO SPEAK TO A SERVER OWNER NOW I WILL NEVERRR! CHAN GE ME NAME!

Guest BLYATMAN

THE STAFF KEPT STRIPING MY WEAPONS AND WARNING ME FOR BULLSHIT REASONS! I DESERVE MORE THAN THIS IF I GET WHAT I HAD BACK I MAYBE WONT CONSIDER THIS SERVER A FUCKING TERRIBLE WASTE OF MY GOD DAMN TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest BLYATMAN

I WANT TO SPEAK TO A SERVER OWNER FOR MY SHIT BACK SINCE YOUR STAFF DONT KNOW HOW TO FUCKING UPHOLD A SERVER PROPERLY

AND DECIDE TO TROLL MEMBERS AND REMOVE THINGS THAT MEANT DEAR TO ME

Guest BLYATMAN

YOUR PLAYERBASE IS ALSO TOXIC TOO FROM STAFF SAYING THING SUCH AS, "shut up you fucking faggot" and "no one cares about your name" --- I WAS BANNED SO SOMEONE REALLY DID!

Guest BLYATMAN

i just want to play some starwars RP that was the first starwars RP server i have ever joined and after this you guys made it my last.

Guest BLYATMAN

i took this from the main page of the site " We wish to keep this server as friendly and rewarding as possible by bringing new things and variety to Star Wars Roleplay. Our staff does it's best to keep players and the atmosphere as energetic, fun and action-packed. We do our best to make players our #1 Priority!" BULL FUCKING SHIT THIS IS PURE LIES PEOPLE "we wish to keep this server as friendly and rewarding????????????????????????????????" I WANT ANSWERS NOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest BLYATMAN

NOW NOW NOW NOW I WANT TO SPEAK NOW!NOW NOW NOW NOW I WANT TO SPEAK NOW!NOW NOW NOW NOW I WANT TO SPEAK NOW!NOW NOW NOW NOW I WANT TO SPEAK NOW!NOW NOW NOW NOW I WANT TO SPEAK NOW!NOW NOW NOW NOW I WANT TO SPEAK NOW!NOW NOW NOW NOW I WANT TO SPEAK NOW!NOW NOW NOW NOW I WANT TO SPEAK NOW!NOW NOW NOW NOW I WANT TO SPEAK NOW!NOW NOW NOW NOW I WANT TO SPEAK NOW!NOW NOW NOW NOW I WANT TO SPEAK NOW!NOW NOW NOW NOW I WANT TO SPEAK NOW!NOW NOW NOW NOW I WANT TO SPEAK NOW!NOW NOW NOW NOW I WANT TO SPEAK NOW!NOW NOW NOW NOW I WANT TO SPEAK NOW!

Guest BLYATMAN

people like you online usually find no purpose in life and eventually off them selfs just like the rest of this terrible age of time and soon one day no one will ever miss you nor your half dead family who will forget your name by 2030. ;l

Guest BigCJ

THIS IS VERY BAD C AN WE PLEAS EBGIVE BLYATMAN JEDI BACK AND ALSO PROMOTION AS CONPENSATION BECAUSE THIS IS VERY MEAN AND HE DESERVES BETTER I THOUGHT BLN WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A NICE PLACE BUT IF THEY DO THIS TO INNOCENT MEN I BELEVE THE SERVER NEEDS TO VERY THINK ABOUT HOW THEY TREET THEYRE PEOPLE

Guest DahXenu

blyatman isn't really a SERIOUS jedi name,im surprised no one told you that jedi accept ONLY serious people that make up SERIOUS names

Guest BigCJ

ALSO THIS IS ZEENOPHOBIC BECAUSE HE IS RUSSIAN YOU FUCKNING AMEIRCANS ARE RUDE AND ALSO CORRUPT FCUCK YOU ONALD TRUMOP BITCH!