Burstlink.net

CT-9026 Documented Data | Carrapace's Lore(Subject to change)

Turtle

Loading Documented Archive

….

….

….

Turtwig: “Hmmm, let’s see who I’m replacing, what gap am I to fill?”

….

Successfully Loaded

SERIAL ID: CT-9026

Turtwig: “Wait… that number… it can’t be…”

-WARNING-

FILES ENCRYPTED

ALL NON-PERMITTED PERSONAL WILL BE 

INTERROGATED AND/OR COURT MARTIALED

BY REPUBLIC INTELLIGENCE

-WARNING-

Turtwig: “So where’s that code Acapella gave me? Ah yes, here it is…”

Please enter your access code

__  __  __  __  __  __

Authenticating code 

….

….

Single-Use Code Accepted

Welcome Colonel Acapella

Profile: 

Master Sergeant CT-9026 of the 501st Legion 

(Pronounced missing in action on a very deadly mission to investigate some downed CIS ships)

Turtwig: “It’s him! I always wondered what happened to one of the only remaining members of our squad. I never thought it would be like this, or that I would be replacing him. What the heck could’ve happened?”

When CT-9026, known as Carrapace, was just an embryo, his growth chamber had a leak giving him various problems throughout his career. He would often be referred to as hyperactive, “defective” as some various kaminoans noted, and/or undisciplined. He would stay on Kamino and not fully end his training as quickly as the rest of his squad, although his rank would continue to increase, slowly, as he was put on Kaminoan guard duty on Tipoca City before entering the 501st Legion. His Squad included CT-REDACTED known as Turtle, CT-REDACTED known as Tortoise, CT-REDACTED known as Turtwig, and CT-REDACTED known as Tortuga. They all had a really peculiar interest in the shelled creature known as a turtle. He never expected he would hear anything from them again. When the war unexpectedly came to Kamino, he and the rest of his squad would be reunited. During the battle, the reunited squad of Turtle, Tortuga, Turtwig, Tortoise, and Carrapace would go unscathed. They would leave Kamino after the battle though, joining the 501st Legion and committing to other duties like serving with the crew of the Burstlink. Carrapace, though, would continue on guard duty at Tipoca City until further notice.

Turtwig: “I don’t need his entire background story, I need to know how he got into the 501st and how the heck he went missing. Let’s see what this next part says…”

Most of his squad was put into reserve in the 501st taking up positions of fallen members when needed, training and ranking up alongside them. Turtle was made an active member of the 501st, who was made NCO. This success would be short lived; as he would lose his NCO privileges and be replaced by more experienced CT-REDACTED “Bol7”. Even worse, he would be mortally wounded along with many other clones in another deadly battle. His last position was a Heavy First Sergeant. Tortuga would take his place in the interim while they found someone more experienced to replace him. It would seem they were right about needing someone with more experience because he was killed in action while charging alone towards a full force of  attacking enemy battle droids.

Turtwig: “That was too bad for Turtle, he died while being treated in a venators medbay, at least we got to see him before he passed. Tortuga really was always the arrogant one. It’s a  shame that it cost him his life.”

While needing to find a good replacement for Turtle, and now Tortuga, more quickly, Acapella and the staff of the 501st were scrambling for someone with active experience. Carrapace was finally released from Kaminoan guard duty and able to join his brothers in the 501st. Colonel Acapella got him right in with how drastic the situation was. Carrapace would continue to serve alongside the 501st Legion with the crew of the Burstlink as a Heavy First Sergeant.

Turtwig: “Wow, that’s a pretty big promotion from guard duty. Why didn’t Acapella just choose me? I guess I got the position either way though…”

Carrapace would survive many battles while serving alongside the Burstlink. He would also be a known troublemaker with the Coruscant Guard stationed with the Burstlink’s crew and be a very needy person for the medics that serve there too. He wasn’t very good at staying in cover and staying away from incoming fire. He thankfully has never been injured enough to be taken out of service. He was even kidnapped by a drug dealer, known simply as “Pablo” in order for him to sneak into the Burstlink’s ground base and attempt to sell death sticks. He wasn’t successful though, as he was instantly reported and detained. Pablo did attempt to escape, shooting at a Jedi multiple times and attempting to sell death sticks to a Jedi youngling. There were no Coruscant Guard available at the time, so the RI stunned him and interrogated him. The very talkative Pablo had Carrapaces armor on and was posing as him. Republic Intelligence even wrote a temporary watchlist report on Carrapace before realizing that an imposter was among them. Being very talkative, Pablo revealed the location of Carrapace. He even mentioned that he had hired a hitman to kidnap Carrapace. The reason no one noticed is because a fan of Carrapace that was injured and had the same armor was located in the medbay. Carrapace was visiting him when he was captured and wasn’t even noticed to be gone. Pablo was reported dead by Republic Intelligence just before they gave chase to the hitman. Any more information on the death of Pablo has been sealed by Republic Intelligence. Carrapace was quickly saved because the hitman had hidden in a small treehouse village very close to the base. He was found gagged and starved there. The Republic Intelligence quickly realized that the hitman had somehow used a device to see that Pablo was captured and no longer alive. So he left droids to kill Carrapace while he flew away in his ship. After a small confrontation with the droids, Carrapace was liberated. The hitman was able to escape right before the incursion, leaving behind two small drop ships of droids to cover his escape.

Turtwig: “That’s a really hard-to-believe story. This is the Burstlink though, and that was a drug cartel, so I guess it could happen.”

Carrapace would be promoted not long after this event, completing a duo simulation to test his skills. This would seem to be the last promotion he would ever receive, sadly, because of his next big mission. The mission was to investigate a few downed CIS ships, and confront the survivors. It quickly became more than that though. Multiple, long thought dead, clones were found being held captive on board the CIS ships, which lead them to a town where they found themselves surrounded on all sides by B2 Super Battle Droids and HMP Gunships. Carrapace was injured a few times, but was able to get back up and help his fellow soldiers save others who were injured. While everyone else went ahead into the sewers, subways, and other underground tunnels to escape the city, Carrapace and some other brave souls stayed behind to save the injured. This group included; a Jedi, some 14th Blaze Platoon soldiers, Carrapace, some Republic Commandos, and a medic. He would survive this incursion and escape. Sadly, his group got separated from the main group which was hiding out and surrounded by droids. Coming up behind the droids, they tried to clear a path to the group, which was stationed at a radio tower extremely close to them. Unfortunately, Carrapace was injured while running towards the tower, where he saw all of his comrades. Two B2s came up from behind his injured body and dragged him into a tunnel. He could be heard screaming by his brothers as he was forcefully being taken down into the depths of the planet. It was a truly brutal end to a mission. Luckily for the rest of the troopers, a fleet led by General Ares broke through the Seperatist fleet and saved the troopers. The venator that brought the Burstlinks crew was destroyed. Carrapaces last position in the 501st was an Assault Trooper Master Sergeant.

Turtwig: “Such a horrible fate. I hope the Seppies go easy on ‘im. I’m sure they won’t, they’ve never been nice to their prisoners, if they even take prisoners… I guess I can talk to Acapella himself for the more, nitty gritty details of this mess.”

Closing Documented Archive

….

-WARNING-

THE CODE USED TO VIEW THIS ARCHIVE WAS SINGLE USE MEANING YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RETURN WITHOUT GETTING A NEW CODE FROM REPUBLIC INTELLIGENCE

-WARNING-

Are you sure you want to end the current session?

YES   NO

….

….

Documented Archive Closed Successfully

Turtwig: “Time to go talk to Acapella, I can’t believe that happened to Carrapace without me knowing. Well, can’t blame me, being a reserve, they never really give us too much information until they actually plan on using us.”

P.S. If you haven’t noticed already, this was very much inspired by Dirtnap’s lore file but with my own twist.

Edited by Turtle
  • Like 5

• Turtle changed the title to CT-9026 Documented Data | Carrapace's Lore(Subject to change)
On 8/4/2022 at 9:32 AM, Chess said:

Is it very good turtle well done (also now I can use carapace in my own lore hehe)

Also, if you do use him in your own lore, spell his name wrong lol. I actually didn’t spell it wrong on purpose, but it gives his name some uniqueness kinda like Wolfe. 

• Like 1