Chan Beifong

Victoriam

Sep 9, 2016
Venator
Name: Chan Beifong
Former Occupation: Aircraft Technician and Military Sapper unit

chinese-flag-waving-gif-animation-10.gif

Background
The apocalypse drove Chan mentally unstable, to the point where he began speaking in the third person and acting on irrational thoughts. During his time as a military sapper, Chan learned many practical field engineering skills such as Mine defusing, Bomb Defusal, Advanced electronics training and several different survival techniques. Eventually, after roaming for days shouting things that didn't make sense, he ran into the resistance where he was quickly recruited for knowledge of obscure yet helpful things.

Traits and Other
Tendency to horde materials he finds in the field, and lure people into owing him favors.

Stupidly Condident

Physical Description
Medium Build, very agile, black eyes, not very strong

Carries an original 1983 Chinese Type 80 Machine gun, Chan treasures this weapon greatly. On the barrel, the phrase " "为人民服务" is scratched on.
300px-VOA_Arrott_-_A_View_of_Syria%2C_Under_Government_Crackdown_08.jpg

Chan separated from the resistance after helping them to return to China, where he began repairs on a modified Changzheng 5 rocket with a team of remaining airforce technicians.
270px-%E9%95%BF%E5%BE%81%E4%BA%94%E5%8F%B7%E9%81%A5%E4%BA%8C%E7%81%AB%E7%AE%AD%E8%BD%AC%E5%9C%BA.jpg

Last edited:

Victoriam

Sep 9, 2016
Venator
you held me hostage and tried to make me give you my gun when i got stuck in a HOLE
Of course I did, it would have been a wasted opportunity

Victoriam

Sep 9, 2016
Venator
cHiNa nuMbeR 1

Bubbs

Jul 27, 2016
Colorado
Thought this was just a shitpost but that sounds about right.

Reactions: Victoriam

Oliver

Aug 8, 2017
idk in mc donalds
Name: Chan Beifong
Former Occupation: Aircraft Technician and Military Sapper unit

The apocalypse drove chan mentally unstable, to the point where he began speaking in the third person and acting on irrational thoughts. During his time as a military sapper, chan learned many practical field engineering skills such as Mine defusing, Bomb Defusal, Advanced electronics training and several different survival techniques.

Eventually, after roaming for days shouting things that didn't make sense, he ran into the resistance where he was quickly recruited for knowledge of obscure yet helpful things

Decent character, I just didn't know the resistance would recruit a mentally unstable fucker.

Overall decent character man.

Resh

The Owner
Staff member
High Staff
Moderating
Jul 27, 2016
Decent character, I just didn't know the resistance would recruit a mentally unstable fucker.

Overall decent character man.
The resistance is kinda piss poor
They'll take any help they can get

Victoriam

Sep 9, 2016
Venator
didn't you try to steal all of one of the apc's loot?
i gave most of it away but no one grabbed it, there was only 3 shot burst fire rifles

Oliver

Aug 8, 2017
idk in mc donalds
Piss poor? Then its a poor militia- not even militia, a group of poor bastards who secured weapons and are playing Imaginary Military

Resh

The Owner
Staff member
High Staff
Moderating
Jul 27, 2016
Piss poor? Then its a poor militia- not even militia, a group of poor bastards who secured weapons and are playing Imaginary Military
They are live action roleplaying smh