A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This whole thing is out of my hands but just know my time here was great wish it could have lasted longer
    2 if was avoiding punishment why would i own up to it after 3 if i was really a huge minge why was my xo saying hes was gonna promotion rec.
    Listen I want to get a few things out one I was shitting during debrief got on crashed got back on everyone was taking about me
    Im fight against the odds i try and fight it but this is a good bye thought i made amends guess not my fucking days ruined I tried I did
    I GOT BANNED FROR CRASHING
    K
    Karma Dei
    Incorrect, you got banned for being a minge.
    A
    Apxcs
    WHAT DID I DO I GRAPPELED A LAAT I DID NOT KNOW THEN I STOPPED EVERYONE MOVED ON
    A
    Apxcs
    I WAS TRYING IM LEGIT FUCKING BUGGING
    Just made my second ban appeal hope it goes though I really miss the server wish me luck
    I hoped that when I talked to your XO and recommended you for your hard work, that you would put it to good use. Maybe you'll understand that someday. Farewell.
    K
    Karma Dei
    Well you had a second chance with your ban appeal post. Maybe try again in a few weeks if you have a change of heart? We're not heartless cretins.
    Reactions: Apxcs
    A
    Apxcs
    wait I can appeal again I thought it was a one time thing like you get one chance?
    K
    Karma Dei
    "Maybe try again in a few weeks if you have a change of heart?" Means exactly what it says, change your attitude and people might notice.
    Banned for half a year on idea what to do rip me had fun not even a chance to change after coming on everyday and not banned once ohwell bye
    MrWhite
    MrWhite
    Shit dude sorry man
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…