Diver's Recent Activity

1. Diver liked Pluto the MLG Doge's post in the thread Koriand'r Stratton Jedi Lore.

Updated: * added mercy's male harem: arc diver. likes futa.

Aug 19, 2018 at 9:05 PM
  2. Diver liked [BLN] Reskov's post in the thread Alto Demoted from Tmod.

MonkaS

Aug 19, 2018 at 4:18 PM
  3. Diver liked Squeaky's post in the thread Alto Demoted from Tmod.

I wonder if people talk to CO's about problems they are having with there battalion with IC problems they have with people

Aug 19, 2018 at 4:18 PM
  4. Diver liked Theseus's post in the thread Alto Demoted from Tmod.

wait I fucked up I didn't actually say what I thought I don't agree with demotion H O W E V E R due to many people on the server...

Aug 19, 2018 at 3:58 PM
  5. Diver liked Kerk's post in the thread Alto Demoted from Tmod.

If I warn by mistake, I make sure that shit is taken care of,

Aug 19, 2018 at 3:49 PM
  6. Diver liked Theseus's post in the thread Alto Demoted from Tmod.

I was there as well. It seemed like he had warned Dice for killing him once, however Alto was running in, killing people, getting killed...

Aug 19, 2018 at 7:47 AM
  7. Diver liked Kevin24's post in the thread Tenth are Gru Confirme.

[IMG]

Aug 19, 2018 at 7:15 AM
  8. Diver liked Theseus's post in the thread Tenth are Gru Confirme.

I have shocking video evidence that 10th are actually Gru from Despicable Me Cinematic Universe! (DCU, the good version) Look here...

Aug 19, 2018 at 7:14 AM
  9. Diver liked Kong's post in the thread Map Option.

Why did we ever get rid of it?

Aug 18, 2018 at 2:55 PM
  10. Diver liked Kong's post in the thread Map Option.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=492218857 [IMG] gm_seastation_new_v06 This is a pretty nice underwater map that...

Aug 18, 2018 at 2:54 PM
  11. Diver liked Zhidus's post in the thread Synergy's EM Application.

Why don't we fucking get rid of this catagory. It's confusing for new people who want to become EM's.

Aug 18, 2018 at 12:54 PM
  12. Diver liked Shay's post in the thread I'm starting a petition to ban WoW.

Yeah I'm actually a math teacher lmao get pranked. I'm actually 43 years old and going through a mid life crisis. That's why I joined...

Aug 16, 2018 at 4:21 AM
  13. Diver liked Artus's post in the thread I'm starting a petition to ban WoW.

I’m neutral

Aug 16, 2018 at 4:20 AM
  14. Diver liked Zhidus's post in the thread I'm starting a petition to ban WoW.

Remember when I said "Hey the Zombies server is taking the players from the main server" and everyone told me "Naaaaaa we just need a...

Aug 16, 2018 at 4:19 AM
  15. Diver liked Zhidus's post in the thread The Chronicles of Ensign Louis Series.

When you start writing in the 3d2d textscreens I automatically think of those old Hypercam 2 videos where they tell me how to get a free...

Aug 14, 2018 at 3:54 AM