Jäger's Recent Activity

1. Jäger liked Crusty's post in the thread BLN Screenshots.

Wait a minute profligate... DEGENERATES LIKE YOU BELONG ON A CROSS!

Oct 17, 2018 at 6:35 PM
  2. Jäger liked Victoriam's post in the thread BLN Screenshots.

[ATTACH]

getwell.jpg Oct 17, 2018 at 10:31 AM
  3. Jäger liked DankLor's post in the thread KASHYYYK CAMPAIGN! CIS HAVE TAKEN KASHYYYK! BLN'S FIRST CAMPAIGN!.

You have it wrong, he's not a Jedi Master. He's INACTIVE. That's right, he's INACTIVE, not a Jedi Master. INACTIVE is his thing, you...

Oct 16, 2018 at 8:57 PM
  4. Jäger liked Victoriam's post in the thread Best BLN Quotes.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

dank.JPG dank2.JPG dank3.JPG DANK4.JPG Oct 16, 2018 at 4:14 AM
  5. Jäger liked Pluto the MLG Doge's post in the thread KASHYYYK CAMPAIGN! CIS HAVE TAKEN KASHYYYK! BLN'S FIRST CAMPAIGN!.

Strategist Pluto uploads the intelligence report on the situation of Kashyyyk. It shows the main CIS FOBs, strongholds, and operation...

Oct 16, 2018 at 4:13 AM
  6. Jäger liked PK'ed Communist's post in the thread KASHYYYK CAMPAIGN! CIS HAVE TAKEN KASHYYYK! BLN'S FIRST CAMPAIGN!.

Son, I would just like to let you know.... ACTS OF TREASON LIKE THIS SHALL RESULT IN 2 WEEKS OF DOWNTIME IN THE BRIG! GET YOUR FURFAG...

Oct 16, 2018 at 3:48 AM
  7. Jäger liked Joshua Clark's post in the thread KASHYYYK CAMPAIGN! CIS HAVE TAKEN KASHYYYK! BLN'S FIRST CAMPAIGN!.

If I get to watch hero fulfill his dreams of fucking a furry this’ll be worth the casualties

Oct 15, 2018 at 10:16 PM
  8. Jäger liked [BLN] Reskov's post in the thread Sub Battalion for the Galactic Marines.

Can you also add the Donator Model Pack #13 into the server whenever you get the chance? Would love to be able to use my model.

Oct 15, 2018 at 10:15 PM
  9. Jäger liked DankLor's post in the thread KASHYYYK CAMPAIGN! CIS HAVE TAKEN KASHYYYK! BLN'S FIRST CAMPAIGN!.

Kashyyyk? I don't like that planet, I don't like those furfags and I don't like it's fucking jungle. I'll go if we must but why do I...

Oct 15, 2018 at 5:17 PM
  10. Jäger liked Krill's post in the thread NAME DISCRIMINATION.

Wtf? Are you just bringing back every old post? What’s dead should stay dead, ok? Ok

Oct 13, 2018 at 8:36 PM
  11. Jäger liked Super 212th!!!'s post in the thread Supers staff APP and stuff.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:97317211 Hours played on the server: (8 weeks so 1344 hours) What is your age? 13 Do you have previous experience as...

Oct 13, 2018 at 1:17 AM
  12. Jäger liked Victoriam's post in the thread BLN Screenshots.

[ATTACH]

uhoh.JPG Oct 12, 2018 at 5:56 PM