Recent content by Loki

1. Loki

crussy

crussy
  2. Loki

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the...
  3. Loki

What

What
  4. Loki

AAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  5. Loki

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if that woodchuck was me and I wanted to die

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if that woodchuck was me and I wanted to die
  6. Loki

RIP

RIP
  7. Loki

And with the glass ceiling broken, the most oppressed group can rise. GAMERS

And with the glass ceiling broken, the most oppressed group can rise. GAMERS
  8. Loki

Hey you, you’re finally awake. You were trying to cross the border right? Walked right into that...

Hey you, you’re finally awake. You were trying to cross the border right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush same as us and tha
  9. Loki

Just shitted, farded, then camed!

Just shitted, farded, then camed!
  10. Loki

Doki Doki made me not Okie dokie

Doki Doki made me not Okie dokie
  11. Loki

The drums rum-tumming Everywhere So prepare, say a prayer Send the word, send the word to beware...

The drums rum-tumming Everywhere So prepare, say a prayer Send the word, send the word to beware We'll be over, we're coming over And we won't come back till it's over Over there
  12. Loki

Y'all like peaches?

Y'all like peaches?
  13. Loki

If anyone wants to confess their unconditional and undying love for me now's the time!

If anyone wants to confess their unconditional and undying love for me now's the time!
  14. Loki

Nun, technisch gesehen, ähm, nein

Nun, technisch gesehen, ähm, nein
  15. Loki

Big oof

Big oof