Shiroe

Member, Male

hi Feb 17, 2018

Shiroe was last seen:
Mar 5, 2018
    1. Shiroe
    2. Shiroe
      Shiroe
      Another long LOA. Won’t be back until Monday cuz family. I’ll be on steam discord and maybe TeamSpeak if you need me.
    3. Shiroe
      Shiroe
      CAN I GET SOME DAMN #RIPGARY UP IN HERE
    4. Shiroe
      Shiroe
      Do I even fucking w a n t to know what is happening \/ there
    5. Shiroe
      Shiroe
      Honestly forgot it exist.
    6. Eowyn
      Eowyn
      YOU PUT THAT IN YOUR FUCKING SIGNATURE

WHY
      Shiroe likes this.
    7. Shiroe
      Shiroe
      I don't know what everyone's response to my latest post is, but I would still like to say, I'm sorry but I'm sticking to my thoughts.
      PC 24 MEGAS likes this.
    8. Eowyn
      Eowyn
      C A N N O N F O D D E R .

kidding.
      Shiroe likes this.
    9. Shiroe
      Shiroe
      Might not be able to get on the server this weekend. If anyone needs me please feel free to message me at any time.
  • About

Birthday:
    August 9

Signature

"The days are gone by when, for dynastical ends, small armies of professional soldiers went to war to conquer a city, or a province, and then sought winter quarters or made peace. The wars of the present day call for whole nations at arms, there is scarcely a family that does not suffer by them. The entire financial resources of the State are appropriated to the purpose, and the different seasons of the year have no bearing on the unceasing progress of hostiles. As long as nations continue independent of each other there will be disagreements that can only be settled by force of arms; but, in the interest of humanity, it is hoped that wars will become less frequent, as they have become more terrible."

~ Helmuth von Moltke, 1891

"You know what, I would totally fuck Bacara." - Eowyn
    [​IMG]
    GMC LCPL Spitfire, Commander of the Galactic Marines