BLN Staff Team: My Opinions...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Markus, Nov 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guys... I don't think they're joking around anymore. Spring might be serious too far man.....

2. this shit is actually the fucking making of joker my man is going off the deep end over an internet troll

you lose respect from those same people that don't respect me everytime you respond buddy so keep at it

Spring likes this.
  3. This thread keeps getting worse and worse

@Bester @Resh at what point does this cancer go too far to the point of locking/purging

RC Doc likes this.
  4. @Zhidus @Spring stop being cringe and baiting eachother on god wtf. i swear this shit makes u hard or something zhidus you got a fascination with it. just go do something more productive lmao. spring stop getting baited by them its obviously working and giving zhizhi more ammunition. just leave it

this is how i feel about both you clowns rn
    [​IMG]

Alba, Curse, Theseus and 5 others like this.
  5. dude... don't waste your time with these.. "people". @Spring

Theseus likes this.
  6. Ok :)

7. Some people are just built different

Gary likes this.
  8. @DankLor I don't like you at all. You're literally the only person I despise because of how much of a dickhead you are. It also shows how salty you are from a meme and joke LMAO. I don't have anything to lose and I rarely focus on twitch streaming so what u say means ABSOLUTELY JACK SHIT HAHAHAHAHAH

What's funny too is that I'm not the only person who despises and dislikes you because you're an asshole so I'm glad ur gone and on the forums now trying to act like people care about the words you say. If you leave, leave. No one respects you.

You're the type of person to bully people with no remorse and your friends can totally see you're in the right, but you don't have alot of friends do you? :)

Spring and DankLor like this.
  9. I'll just nip this in the bud before it gets too t o x i c please deal with your issues in a private conversation.

RC Doc and Hector like this.
  10. Idk what to reply with so i'll leave this here but why cant we all just be friends here man cmon ya'll just make erp not war

Tragic and Servoch like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.