BoardBoy's new ban Appeal :) But this time a few months later!

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals/Request' started by kayboard, Nov 18, 2019.

1. But I mean he does deserve to get unbanned, I’ve never been against it, just he needs to understand that if he makes a request to get banned, it’s going to happen

zacharywyatt likes this.

2. Nono, don’t think I don’t understand where you guys are coming from, since I totally understand what you guys are saying he’s a dumb motherfucker for askin for a ban XD
    but I think 10 months is a little long. I’m sure he gets the message, but you gotta respect the mans dedication still tryna get back in after this long

Hector and Broken like this.
  3. Do I unban this vocaloid lover
    [​IMG]

4. I vote yes

5. I vote yenos

6. This is like his fifth ban appeal lmao

7. there's no reason not to

8. if you don't unban him I'll literally lick your kneecaps clean kiddo

Authority likes this.
  9. Is this boi still banned?

10. hoped he forgot about this post tbh

Resh and Krill like this.

11. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Void likes this.
  12. If you don't unban him this gonna turn into a trivia fact 3 years down the line where Resh states that Kayboard has been in the process of trying to get unbanned for almost 4 years. Unban this guy I don't want a brexit like situation, even as a newer person to the server.

Hector likes this.
  13. Imagine caring about others

14. free my nigga kayboard

Gotenks and Jazz like this.
  15. Thanks?

16. Lol nobodys a leader, y'all meme about and follow what the 1st person say in a post until someone intellectual like Zach steps in.

17. You haven’t posted a single serious thing on here in like a year so I’m taking that as a shitpost

Jazz, Tragic, RC Doc and 5 others like this.
  18. Imagine acting better than everyone on a ban appeal just because you don't like them having fun on the forums.

Spring likes this.