Boris's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals/Request' started by Boris3, Mar 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/id/K3123456/
    Who Banned You: General Resh Aka Lt Moon.
    When did you get banned? Today.
    How long were you banned for? Perm
    What was the reason for your ban? Throwing Hex grenades, then complaining about paying for something then not being able to use it.
    Please explain clearly what happened: So, I was playing as usual people were spamming hex grenades, After a while I managed to pick up three hex grenades, I proceeded to throw them at Resh in hanger 1, I got a warn for doing something stupid which I totally agree with. After this incident like three more people got warned, I decided to say "Don't you love when you pay 8$ for something and you can't use it. I agree I shouldn't of and was stupid too.
    Why do you think the action was unfair? I think it was unfair because I was just trying to voice my opinion, personally I would of been fine with a 1 day to a week ban, but A perm, Just personally I think it was long, Its completely up to you if you think perm ban was a fair fit.
    Additional notes: I would be fine with a reduce, If I am not allowed to be fully unbanned.

Regards, Boris/Aka Forris Brod.

2. perm was probably made so you would have to appeal, and you were banned not because of the opinion you voiced but because you kept throwing hex shields or smoke grenades after you were told to stop

Hector likes this.
  3. ^^^^

As I said after, waited on you to make a ban appeal to unban you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.