Caesar O'gara's Journal

Discussion in 'Lore Thread' started by Kong, Apr 26, 2019.

1. #1 Kong, Apr 26, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
    (All reports in this forum are written in character inside of Caesar O'garas journal that I frequently do @/me's for.)
    DO NOT COMMENT PLEASE!
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The text before you is written on an old and crumpled piece of paper attached to the inside fold of the journal. The edges of the paper have been folded in and a splash of ink left on the bottom right corner of the page.

Dear Travelers,
    For those out there amongst the stars, we send this message from a distant planet. We on this planet in the year [REDACTED], sending this message to those who may intercept it to know of our existence. We today make history by sending a small colony of trained simpanzes into orbit, to wrap around the planet for twelve years and ever so slowly increase there speed and slingshot into deep space. Where they will land we do not know. We don't even know if this message will even be received. These simpanzes were modified by a drug developed by Gen-Sys laboratories. The drug acts as a neural amplifier which causes the simpanz to evolve at a much faster rate while maintaining their physical attributes. The simpanz will have enough food and water to survive for twenty years on there own. With the help of there hibernation pods, we can send them ever so far into space with the hope that while traveling at one hundred times the speed of light their life span will ever so increase, leading them to survive in space for longer.
    From, Doctor Walsh

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER ONE: A BEGINNING
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Entry #1:

The flight takes liftoff, the ground rumbles beneath the seats. Fifty of our kind are sent in a rocket into orbit where we will stay in hibernation for twelve years, wrapping around the planet. I can hear the alert now, it is time to enter hibernation. The next time we will awaken is to refuel to the rocket for secondary launch. Subject one signing off.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Entry #2:

Those who have been trained in recharging the station have awakened. We are doing our best to set up for an upcoming asteroid field. If we cannot get this shuttle ready in the next week we will be lost in space. The asteroid field stretches out across a one hundred and sixty two-mile radii, we cannot avoid it but we can try to direct ourselves through it. Recharging station six has been offline due to an early on complication, our other simpanz are doing their best to repair it. Subject one signing off.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Entry #7:

Our daily tasks on board the ship have left many of my crew unpleased. We have all decided to give ourselves real names. I've been given the name Ander. Another simpanz by the name of Flekar has been very supportive to me in my time in command. She is my right paw gal, she is one of the simpanzes who work on the solar reflective paneling and fusion core reactor on board the ship. I don't know how she can do a job like that. This time we will not be going into hibernation for the next jump. We will be jumping four thousand light years forward. It seems the people who designed this ship for us did not know its true capabilities. Some of the other simpanzes in engineering have found a way to save us fuel and stretch our jumps even farther without the burning of extra fuel which could be put to heating. Deep space is cold at all times, many of our simpanzes have been bunking together due to this. Our hair just doesn't seem to cut with the cold of deep space. I've chosen to sleep with Flekar, strictly in a working relationship. Subject one Ander signing off.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Entry # 17:

Our final jump is upon us. Things with Flekar have gotten to a serious point. We have taken it out of the work relationship phase to a more romantic relationship phase. On board this ship we have four simpanz nurses. Something tells me they will be of use when we arrive on the new planet. My scientist aboard tells me that they are getting strange pulses from the planet that they cannot comprehend. Hopefully, it is nothing bad. Our cameras aboard the ship recently caught glimpse of a star we were passing by to gather solar energy from. Flekar says that the best thing about space is the void. The void is quiet she says, peaceful. She says that it may be scary but it's so quiet and peaceful that there is truly nothing to be afraid of. Our final jump is in two days, the simpanz is on high alert. Ander signing off.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Entry #28:

We have finally arrived at our planet. It seems to have no life, but our earlier scans show vast vegetation growing under the planets thick layer of clouds. Maybe this new home wouldn't be so bad. Luckily Flekar and I have decided to bear a child. One of our main objectives to this home planet was to colonize it, and its what we intend to do. Flekar is fixated on the name Flarnen so I guess to make the lady happy that's what I'll allow. We've also decided on the last name for our family, O'gara. He was apart of a very bad and tacky version of apes taking over the planet movie. Somehow those humans liked it and stored it aboard our ship to watch. Ander O'gara signing out.

Bubbs likes this.
  2. #2 Kong, Apr 26, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
    CHAPTER TWO: NEW LIFE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Entry #87:

This new planet brought many wonders. It is also the home of my daughter Flarnen. She is so beautiful, with the brightest eyes I've ever seen. We have allowed ourselves to relax more. Our homes are now established and everything is going well. Our scientist did the mathematical work of how far we traveled from our planet to find out that we traveled roughly twenty-five thousand, six hundred and twelve light years. We have come so far to fail now that it is no longer an option. We will start a new age of ape. We will use the mistakes that the humans made to fuel our civilization and right there wrongs. Weirdly enough a strange man in robes came to us. He has been very kind and even given us food. What a face he had on when he found out we could talk. He was so surprised to see anything that even looked like us. He kept mumbling something about a species called the 'Talz' and saying that we must have been an ancestor to them. We explained to him that we were from a far planet with life who had no clue of any other existence of life. He also said that he could feel something in me and was sensing much power and wisdom from me and Flekar. Ander O'gara signing off.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Entry #94:

The strange robed man has been teaching us many ways to fight in ways we have never known before. He is also trying to teach us of an entity called 'the force'. He tells us it is the thing that binds all living things together but I simply do not believe that. My science proves that the thing really binding us together is atoms. But Flekar and Flarnen have been listening to his studies and have shown increase strength and agility. Maybe this man truly knows what he is speaking about. We will keep him around for awhile, he is very kind and does not ask of much. He has even shown me his hunting weapon of choice, a laser beam which ignites from a strange metallic hilt. A red beam would shine from the blade, almost in an angry manner. He has told me if we follow his lessons he will show us how to craft one of our own. Ander O'gara signing off.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Entry #98:

Flarnen has been acting strange recently. Her mood swings have been irrational even for her taste. She has been wearing a mask recently given to her by the robed man. I went to go confront him of the mask and he has left his hut. I sent our simpanz out to find the man to question him and found him with my daughter, teaching her to crack a 'crystal'. I knew not of what was going on but I knew well enough that this was not right. All the things he had taught us about a force and then causing our daughter to turn on us was not alright. The man drew his hunting blade which now crackled against the forest ground. The simpanz with us drew there fellow hunting blades the man had shown us to craft and attacked. My daughter fled into the forest during the fight and the man battled on with us. In the process he managed to scar me on my right eye, but we were to much in the end. We took the mans hunting blade and encased him in a cell of metal from our ship. He will stay there till we can question him for his acts and find my daughter. Ander O'gara signing off.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Entry #347:

It's been four years since we had an encounter with the robed man. He still lays barren in our cage for him. Flarnen has yet to return home. The council of apes was formed, the Simpanz, to protect us from outsiders, which I was put at the head of. As our first act, we banned the used of hunting blades in which the man had taught us to use. In secret, I sneak off every night to continue the training that the man had given me. I may be old now but I feel younger than ever. Ape war has broken out recently. Those who did not want to give up the way of the hunting blade caused war with all. Flekar has become pregnant once again. This time the doctor has told us that it is a boy. We have decided on the name Kryten and the middle name 'Koba', both from the strange ape movie that was sent with us. We will use Flarnens mistakes to guide us through teaching him.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Entry #354:

The war with apes has nearly ended. My son Kryten has been kept from the eye of the fighting, needing him not to know of this barbaric lifestyle. I teach him the ways of the hunting blade that the man taught us. Could I teach him differently? Could I change what would happen if it went wrong again? Who knows. I feel in my heart that he will have to know to fight. I am teaching him the minimum amount I can without going too far, but something is different. When he was born the robed man shook in his cage as if he could feel him being born. Something tells me my son must be 'different', like the robed man. Only time will tell. He has become very fascinated by the engineering skills that we had to learn coming here. He has watched every film, read every book, and even written his own theories on scientific methods. I have to say, he gets it from his mother. There is no way in the world I could do the things he can do. He is by far the smartest of us all, which makes him the most dangerous. I will keep him safe and away from harm, at all costs...

A bloody paw print is left on the last mark of the page. A leather wrap covers the paper. The leather is clearly ripped at from the sides as if someone had tried to claw it open. A tiny shard of metal from the original ship they came in is lodged into the side of the leather labeled 'Our Home'

3. #3 Kong, Apr 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    CHAPTER THREE: TRAINING IN SILENCE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Entry #1:

Earlier this year the Jedi Council had found out of my existence. Instead of giving them my birth name I've decided to give them a false one instead. They know me as "Caesar". They had been transporting a man to a prison on the far side of my home planet. When they had seen the war and conflict that had ripped apart the land they had sent down two of their Jedi to find out what had happened. The war that had ripped apart the land only left a few survivors. My sister Flarnen had led the enemy's right to the remaining survivors. Those who had not died in the war surly have died now. The Jedi took note that there had been conflict in the land. They began to set up a small station where they spent the night. My sister Flarnen attacked the Jedi with those of her followers. The Jedi tried to act peacefully thinking that they had just disturbed some local animals that had lived here, but it was too late. Flarnen and her troops ripped them apart as I watched from a distance, too weak to stop it from happening. I don't know how but I could almost feel their deaths as if it took away from my own soul. Maybe it was guilt but I couldn't let this get in the way of what was to happen. I needed to survive. Later that day those Jedi's had come back to pick up the two who had left the group. All they found were their robes ripped to shreds and blood splashed all over their camp site. One of the Jedi had looked at me and told me to halt but I ran. I ran to my house where I locked the door but in a fit of rage, the Jedi ripped the door off its hinges. I sat under the flood boards of my hut and waited for the man to leave but he felt my presence. He ripped me from out of the floorboards and held me by the foot dangling me in front of his face. The rage cleared from his eyes as he noticed that I was just a boy. He put be down gently and apologized for what he had done and began to pick up the shattered door and put it back on its hinges. He sat with me as I went and fetched him tea. He sat with me asking questions then looked towards the shelf in my hut and noticed a lightsaber. He sat confused and looked at me. I could feel this mans mind, almost as if we were linked. I guess the man could feel the same cause shortly after he asked me to come with him and promised to return me home. From that point on he brought me to the Jedi Council where he presented me. The council looked in silence as they were confused as to what I was. Later on in the day that had me go through a test which I apparently had passed. They told me that I would have the choice to be trained to use the power that I had for good. I grabbed a nearby piece of paper and wrote out in their native language that I agreed but I wished to stay at my home planet for the war was not over. The Council decided that they would choose a master to train you and come back and forth three times a month to do so. The Council picked the new master Koriand'r Stratton. She was a nice lady and this meant I would embark on a new journey. One that could help me force the tide of the war.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Entry #2:

On my first day of training with Master Koriand'r she told me of how the force surrounded all of us and bound us together as one. She taught me how the Jedi are the people who followed the force and studied it and used it to keep a balance in the universe. She also warned me of its danger. Master Koriand'r was an odd woman, she didn't speak much and when she did she only spoke mostly as a lesson. I don't think she likes me that much, maybe its something to do with her, but I'll try not to question. She may be odd but a very wise woman indeed. She speaks of the past 'padawans' she has had. I feel as if this next part of my journey will be an odd but beautiful one.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Entry #30:

Master Koriand'r has started to ease up to me. I think she just needed time to learn who I was and what I truly stood for. A part of me thinks that it's not me that makes her like this but I put that away when its time to train. Master had me lift her fighter today. She instructed me to clear my mind and focus on the fighter. Surely enough I lifted the fighter and felt different. It's weird how the force works, it makes you feel powerful and yet so small at the same time.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Entry #57:

Its been a full year with Master Koriand'r and I think we have become friends then just me being her padawan. She tells me of the ship she is stationed on and all the people there. I think one day when the war is finally over I will join her on that same journey. She also tells me of the clone army and how they go through missions daily that will leave them with memories to large for their minds to comprehend. The training with Master Koriand'r has truly been a blessing. I now truly understand the force in a new way then what my father had only thought of teaching me. The things I've learned will truly change the tide of the war and help me in my effort to bring peace back to my kind and one day live the dream that my father had shared with me. I've also got to learn to keep up with these entries, they are just so boring to write.

4. #4 Kong, Apr 27, 2019
    CHAPTER FOUR: AN ODD MAN
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Entry #248:

A lot has changed since my last time writing in this journal. I've risen to the rank of Knight and the classification of Consular now. Everything seems to be happening so slowly. The Order has begun to prosper since a purge that took place a few years prior. Since then I've taken on three padawans who now all have become knights or fallen in battle. New masters have risen as old masters have fallen, with one master, in particular, seems quite odd. A master by the name of Cerberus has come aboard our ship. I took notice to him as he took notice to me. Something feels familiar about him, a certain pull in the force. I will keep an eye on him.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Entry #249:

I've taken and lost a padawan in the span of three weeks. His name was Jitsukawa, from Joemalia. He had a robotic armor set with highly advanced equipment embedded inside of it. After the short and quick bond we developed, he had to return home to continue his kingship. He did, however, grant me his armor. Sadly I am far to small for it so I've had it stored away. Besides my time with my padawan I've also had time to fight alongside this new master. Cerberus is very odd, almost distant from most others. He seems to have taken a liking to me. In one of our last on field missions, we visited a facility. After the mission was complete we headed to EVAC and much to our surprise were attacked by some strange forces. Cerberus and I stayed behind to ensure the clones and other Jedi's could EVAC safely. After a battle that had us bruised and somewhat beaten we found our way to an outpost and called for a shuttle back. I had some other small business to deal with after my return and I'm currently in a ship back to the Burst Link Venator. Master Cerberus has called for me in the meeting hall.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Entry #250:

This news has left me dazed. After entering the meeting hall with my Republic Commando leader guarding the door to ensure the most privacy I was struck with a conversation with Cerberus. Cerberus began to talk to me about my future, what I desired with it. After an unsettling about of silence, he reached for his helmet and took it off. What was held underneath that helmet didn't phase me, but what was said after would. There I stood eye to eye with Crow, the traitor to the Republic, the slaughter of Jedi. I had known of him through past encounters and even though my master Koriand'r who spoke of him thrusting his saber into her master's stomach. He told me of his intentions with the Jedi, what he was really here for. General Resh had stroke a deal with Crow. Both men knew of a greater threat to the Jedi than Crow ever could be. Crow spoke about how his desire was not to kill the Jedi, but to actually keep us alive. He wished to see us fight in the galaxies greatest fight, with all the catalyst begin used. When I asked Crow why he'd reveal himself to me he told me that it had to be me. I wasn't too aggressive like my master but knew how to duel. He also took notice of how level-headed I was during combat, not one to rush ahead and panic. He imbued me with a fraction of his force energy, making me more powerful than before. What came next disturbed me. He spoke of the promise I was given by the force. The promise that I'd be the one to kill Crow, and that I'd have to promise to become balanced in the force to do so. With that promise came a powerful crystal, the crystal of serenity. A monument to that promise. Crow began to speak of how he knew this promise, and how he knew I'd be the one to kill him. I did not want to kill Crow, but if I had too I would. Crow spoke of seeing the light inside me but I also saw the light inside him. He's not completely gone, just turned off his path.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Entry #251:

Shortly after I spoke with Crow he took me downstairs to the dueling room. He then proceeded to speak to me about a holocron that the Jedi had found on a past mission. The holocron apparently glowed when near me, signaling that I had some part in opening it. Crow began to show me the Cresent Art, a form of lightsaber combat that he developed when he was still a Jedi. He began to slowly teach me it, the elegance of it. He showed me a new way of looking at my saber. Rather than it being an object to slice through a foe, he showed me it as a way of art. I will write down everything he has taught me in a later page so I do not forget.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Entry #267:
    Crow has been severely injured in battle. His armor sticks to his skin due to the burns he endured. Knowing that the Jedi would act rash if they discovered who he was I swiftly took charge of the situation. I made sure that the medic did not remove his helmet, but treat his other wounds. I know who he truly is, and I also know my promise. No, I do not wish to let this terrible evil go free but I do not want to see a battle take place on this ship. If he were to be assaulted we would lose the possibility of speaking with him, and the possible loss of other Jedi's. I am not stupid, I know what I must do. To keep him alive I have had Padawan Jitsukawa's armor pulled from storage. Crow will be placed in it to ensure he is kept alive. He will need to spend more time in the bacta tank until he is fully healed from his injuries. I've taken this chance to inform the people I trust of his identity. Guardian Koriand'r Stratton, Republic Commando Victoriam, Alpha 13 Mustang, Padawan Desmond Zhou, and Consular Jethro Lang. I've decided to keep this secret as tight as possible. These are the people of which I know the most about and know they will not leak this information. Knowing that Crow is still dangerous I had Victoriam plant a tracker on the armor of Jitsukawa which Crow will be placed inside. If Crow is to find the tracker it will short circuit, not before sending his last location to us. Again, I am not stupid, I know what I must do.[​IMG]

Bubbs likes this.
  5. #5 Kong, Apr 28, 2019
    (The following is written onto a back page of "Chapter Four: An Odd Man" as a follow up to the Crescent Art that Caesar O'gara learned via Crow. As of writing this only Caesar O'gara and Crow himself know this art form. )

The crescent art was taught to me by Crow as an art style, not a way to win. The secrets of this stance lie within Crow's teaching, which I now know and have begun my journey to master. With it, I will be able to help the order prosper and live long and happily.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. #6 Kong, Jun 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2020 at 1:12 PM

CHAPTER FIVE: A PROMISE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Entry #341:

The Order has declared me a master, meaning I have new responsibilities to uphold. High Master Pembleton, an old friend, made me a master himself. This is an honor that only a few are bestowed with. I've heard the rumors of masters and how they tend to go missing after a while, some calling it the curse of the masters. This is but a silly rumor that the knights spread around to allow themselves some humor. But to make sure of this I've taken a small leave of absence and headed to a small island of the coast of a republic base on some planet. I did this in order to clear my mind and get my priorities straight. Hopefully, this will help me clear my mind of what has happened as of recently.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Entry #342:

Its been a day and I've set up a small campsite with the tools I've been supplied with. The five years of my life surviving alone before getting noticed by the republic helped with the ease into settling down for the short amount of time I will reside on this island. The weather isn't too bad here either. Not too rainy, but a slight drizzle every few days or so. The fish life in the area allows for a nice meal every night, along with the MRE's that I've been supplied with. So far I haven't been able to clear my mind fully, but keeping active with fishing and survival has helped slightly. My greatest worries still reside with Crow. He's such an odd person, very hard to read. His intention is to access the Holy Grail and rid the universe of evil, but I believe the way in which doing so will lead to the deaths of many innocent. On paper, it sounds noble. The sacrifice of a few innocent so that trillions more will be able to prosper in peace. But with this, it means this new world will be rid of possible billions of innocent life, a trade I wouldn't be willing to take.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Entry #345:

Sleep hasn't been ideal during my stay here. I lay awake at night trying to get some sleep but I cannot. My mind is too flushed with possibilities for the future. I don't know if its the force trying to show me something or just my own imagination. The force has communicated with me in the past and felt similarly but now it feels faint. For the first time in my life, I experience true fear. I fear for myself and the safety of others. I dwell on the thought of the deaths of those I care for. A Jedi's emotions must be suppressed, not leading them to make rash choices. This idea of living with no emotion can be hard at times, but I do a good job of managing it. Whenever I feel myself slipping I can usually close my eyes and connect with the force, allowing the thoughts to be pushed out of my mind, but with the idea of Crow's ascendancy, I can't. Something about it haunts me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Entry #348:

Its been a full week since my arrival and still, I am troubled by everything. I have however been able to trace it back to the root problem, the promise I made to the force. I realize that becoming balanced with the force would mean going down a path of emotion, something I would not do. It seems like a reckless path, one that would lead to more evil.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Entry #352:

I've continued to study the Cresent Form, using what I was taught to ease my mind. This seems to help, focusing on one thing. Focusing on myself rather than others. I've come close to mastering the form, close enough to beating Crow. I do not know what I will do when we cross paths with Crow again, but I know that I must detain him. After detaining him comes the choice of letting him live. I've heard whispers from the Jedi before leaving saying that he was too powerful to be kept alive. This is a mindset that clearly is based on emotion. As I sit here I think the best way to fulfill my promise to the force is to detain him and find a way to strip him of his connection to the force. After that, he is simply but a man with knowledge. The only threat after that would be the said knowledge, one that can be resolved with an eight-foot steel wall in the way of him and anyone else.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Entry #361:

I've imagined Crow coming out of the waters surrounding me, ready to end me. This is but a thought, but one that is brought to life through the force. I can imagine it so vividly. I've decided to head back to the Burst Link Venator now after my three-week leave of absence. I've cleared my mind enough to head back and continue my duties as a master. I won't let my fear consume me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Entry #362:

I've taken off for the Burst Link Venator, now free of the idea of Crow from my mind. This experience has let me focus on my training and further ready myself for him. I will have to face him one day, but this time it will be out of hope, not fear. I also feel confident that I will be ready when he finally confronts me. I will hold my promise to the force, but in my own way.

7. #7 Kong, Jul 27, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
    CHAPTER SIX: THE NEXUS
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Entry #395:

A Naval officer has come aboard our ship and told us of a mission taking place at a mining outpost. The Miners described force wielders attacking the cave system for the artifacts that they had uncovered. This seems like any standard mission we've dealt with before, it should be easy. In these past few months, I've even taken in a Padawan that I've really come to appreciate. His name is Nord and I feel as if he will make a fine Jedi one day.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I've also come to appreciate the other Jedi Knights around me even further than I did before. Jedi like Mohn and Wulfric show such passion towards there teachings and a devotion that reminds me of me when I was starting as a Jedi. I do indeed believe that when the day comes and I pass that the Jedi Order will be left in a rightful place especially knowing they will be there to follow.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Even other Jedi such as Servoch, Fee Thek, Desmound Zhou, and Zana show great devotion to the cause. Others as well fall in this category but not ones I've experienced much with. But truly I've never felt more confident in the Order that I and the other Masters have been structuring.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also cannot forget my master. If she lives one day even past myself, knowing that she'd still be around would mean that many other Jedi to come would have the teachings needed to carry on the same way I have. Hopefully one day I could continue to do the smaller thing we use to do when I was her padawan.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Enough ranting, I've got a mission to complete with the Republic Commandos. A lot of time well-spent training with them and going on missions, especially with Victoriam. I guess I forgot to mention that Victoriam and I have assembled a two-man team known as Violet Team. Hopefully, for this mission, I will be able to work alongside him again, something I enjoy very much.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's time. The LAAT is landing now and its time to hop out. Hopefully, as I predicted this will be an easy mission. My age is catching up to me quickly as I've begun to notice. I've even begun to notice a few grey hairs on my head. I just hope I won't turn fully grey. Oh, how I'd dread to grow grey.

8. #8 Kong, Aug 2, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
    CHAPTER SEVEN: A LONG FALL

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Entry #396:

I've woken inside a large crate, I do not know where I am and all I have left with me is my journal and some scraps of food. All I remember is darkness then a fall then pulling myself to a beach and ripping a shard of metal from my side. The wound has been stitched, but very poorly. I think I've been taken by some smugglers. I'm far too hurt to pursue them so I must rest for the time being.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So much has changed in such a small period of time. I had so many dreams ready for the Order that I was leading with the other Jedi, but it seems that has been set on pause. Hopefully, I can find a fast way home from this and make some sort of deal with these smugglers.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    All I can think of right now is the immense pain in my side. I'm using whatever strength I can muster up to allow the force to heal me slightly faster. My saber is gone, cracked in half during the Nexus's destabilization. My head, oh my head. I have bleeding from the back of my head, probably from the rocks that hit me on the way out of the Nexus.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I can barely move my body. I don't know if it's from my swollen body or just pure exhaustion. As I write this I hear the people on the outside of the container I am sealed inside, a language a do not understand. Smaller grunts then larger grunts on the opposite side of this container, presumably the language of these people. The scraps of food around me are wet and cold. I really have no clue what this food even is.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The more I sit here writing the more possibilities go through my head. The Sith at that cave said these Nexus lead to the opposite end of the universe. Truly this can't be, nothing could send me that far. These Sith must be delusional and have had their minds corrupted by the idea of riches on the other end. Well, from only being here consciously for about an hour or so I see no riches.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I need to rest, the more I write and move my arm the more I feel my body in pain. I need to rest and hopefully allow the force to heal my wounds at a rapid rate. I trust in the force, it will guide me to a safe location. Hopefully, I will be reunited with the Jedi again and soon. I cannot imagine what they must think of me right now. They must surely think I am dead.

9. #9 Kong, Aug 8, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    CHAPTER EIGHT: A BEARDED MAN

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Entry #397:

After I fell asleep in the last Journal Entry I had found myself somewhere else than before. I could barely move. The force had done its job, and with the help of the stitches keeping my side closed, healed it. My body was fine but depleted. All I could move was my eyes, trying to scan the room. As I did this I noticed a man sitting in a chair looking at me. To my right was a table with some food on it, but I could barely move to try to eat it. I was starving...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Entry #398:

The man sits, waiting for me to gain enough strength to move. I can barely speak but he sits there, quietly. He feeds me the food on the table, helping me from starving. The more I heal, the more I feel depleted. I don't know why but my body feels numb, almost empty. This must be a side effect of the long strain of the force on my body. As I muster the strength I heal myself the more I lose control over it. I am worried, this could be permanent.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Entry #399:

I've regained the ability to move. Its been a few days since my last entry but I now feel better than before. The man has continued to supply me with food, only speaking to me when needed too. He has a rough and deep voice. We have small talk, he speaks of the other people outside of this hut. He seems like a very kind and wise man. He tells me that he is the doctor of this place, for the creatures of the area. The other people in this village aren't like him. I see them walking around outside this hut occasionally. They are actual animals, similar to me. I thought I wouldn't be able to find someone who spoke basic but by the luck of this force, this man was granted upon me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Entry #400:
    The man shows me around the village. They have colonized a small island off the coast of what appears to be the mainland. His name is Kohn. He tells me that he found me while boating back to the mainland for a supply run. He said that the sky opened, creating giant ripples in the water which sucked his boat in the direction. Once the portal closed he saw me, frantically crawling on the beach nearby. He apologized for putting me in a crate, said that he had to get past some blockade to return and didn't want to raise any suspicion. He told me that he will show me where he found me tomorrow but for now that I should gather my strength. My connection to the force is weak, almost gone. This morning I could barely lift a rock from the ground. I hope with the recovery of my body that my connection restores to its full power.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Entry #401:

The trip will take til the night to arrive at where I had fallen. After realizing that my crystal was gone I hope to find it at the crash site. From what I remember I grabbed it before the Nexus shut. I must've dragged it onto the beach with me. I hope to find it there. Along the way, I've seen much fish in the sea that I have never seen before. I am starting to worry that I am a lot farther than I was originally thinking. I know many creatures and have studied quite a lot, so it worries me with these unknown creatures. Just how far was I transported? Hopefully I can find a way to contact the Burst Link Venator but currently, it does not seem so.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Entry #402:

I've arrived on the beach where I had crashed near. My dried blood still stains the sand on the beach. Next to a large amount of blood stood my crystal, dug into the sand. I will need to craft a new saber if I am going to survive out here. I have some hand to hand combat training from the Republic Commando's and know how to use a blaster but none of those seem viable at this time. The man has told me that he can supply me with some food and water and point me in the direction of an outpost not far from the mainland. There he said are people who have traveled the stars. The man has also offered for me to stay with him for just a while longer as I regain my strength. I took him up on that offer. The next time you hear from me will be after I have regained my strength. I will help this man with whatever he needs until then to thank him for his hospitality. All will be well.

alto likes this.
  10. #10 Kong, Aug 10, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
    CHAPTER NINE: SEA TRAVELS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Entry #403:

A month has passed. I helped around the island to show my gratitude towards Kohn. Along with helping out, I gathered some supplies for my journey. I still have my crystal and journal but thankfully a week ago a wild storm broke out, leading to a lot of washed up stuff landing on the shore. With all the other junk that washed up, I noticed my backpack!
    In it was the holocron Crow had shown me and a few saber parts. I still couldn't create a saber just yet, I was still missing parts. Today I set out with a few barrels of water and some crates of food. The man said it should last me a month, hopefully, I can stretch it longer.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Entry #407:

Its been just four days at sea and I've come closer to this supposed outpost. I cannot see any land markings just yet but, I must be close. Today for my meal I had a slab of beef, some stew, and a drink that tasted of honey. Actually quite a nice meal for being stuck at sea. The more I write these entries the more I notice myself writing 'hope'. Hope is all I really have right now. I feel my connection to the force begin to regain its strength day by day, but very slowly. It seems I was correct in my earlier statement, as my body and mind heal itself my connection returns to its former glory.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Entry #413:

Tenth day at sea now. All I've done to pass the time is fidget with the lightsaber parts I have and my crystal. I still remember how this crystal was gifted to by the force. A large crystal in the ground glowed right after fierce combat with another force wielder. I had just been stuck inside a pod, keeping me asleep till my rescue. The crystal made me take an oath saying that I would become balanced and in the end when it came time to fight off against Crow and his army that I would be the one to have to fight him. Having almost been given this oath a year ago I noticed that I truly had become balanced, but after that fall I fear that I have tipped the scale.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Entry #424:

On my twenty-first day at sea, I woke to the humming noise of a large ship above. A large orange ship hummed as the sea around me rocked. This must've been the outpost that Kohn had spoken about. No wonder I couldn't find a landmark, it had been floating the entire time. Kohn told me once I was to reach the landmark that I would need to say that I was a tradesman looking to set up shop. He told me that they don't take too nicely to tourist and people not willing to become part of the market or buy from it. Seeing that I have none of their currency it seems I'll fit the tradesman role quite nicely. Once I can find my way to a ship I am setting off to the Burst Link Venator, its time I return home.

11. #11 Kong, Aug 13, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    CHAPTER TEN: A LONG JOURNEY AHEAD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Entry #425:

Once boarding the ship, I was brought to a large room filled with people. Many whispered, mostly about what I was. In the room stood a large man by the name of Captain Ordayga. He asked me who I was and what I was doing this far out of the galaxy. I didn't understand his question. How could he know that I was far away? When I asked he pointed out the Republic Army symbol on my backpack. He told me he knows of the Republic and the Clone Wars. Apparently, when the Clone Wars came around him and a lot of his men went traveling for years to find a planet to civilize. What concerned me came next. He told me that I was a twenty-year journey away from the rest of the Republic with lightspeed. At that moment I truly felt cold, isolated from everyone I had known. During my silence he broke it, saying that he could make me a deal. Three year's service in fighting and other things and he could supply me with a ship. Apparently, the Republic had helped him and his people awhile back before The Clone Wars fully broke out. Seeing no other option I took the deal. All hope seems to have dimmed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Entry #467:

Its been just over a month and I've already started my duties aboard Captain Ordayga's ship. The fight he was talking about was so much smaller than the ones I was using too. Just here and there creatures of the planet attacking the civilization they built. I quickly showed myself useful, even without my saber. I hadn't yet to attempt to create my saber. Instead, I used a long wooden rod with steel-tipped ends, similar to my last saber. The one thing I surely don't miss about him is the cooking. The people aboard this ship know how to cook and have even shown me a few traits. In exchange, I showed them some of the dishes that I prepare. Captain Ordayga is a nice man, but very quiet. I fight alongside him and in a way, he reminds me of Victoriam. All around me I see the clones and Jedi.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Entry #849:

Today marks the final day of my service to Captain Ordayga. In ways, I've grown to appreciate the other people in his fleet. The civilization they built was truly peaceful, but it is time for me to return home. Captain Ordayga and I have devised a plan to get me back to the Republic. Part of me wants to stay, but the other part knows I must return. It's a strange concept, one that I do not truly understand nor believe. How I hope this is true. All I've truly had is hope these past few years. Every time I thought of staying, maybe even giving up that life I looked back to my crystal and the oath I took, one I wouldn't break. If I do not survive the trip, it would mean that it was all for nothing. I am already roughly twenty-seven, meaning that my expiration date is close. I've heard that the force can sometimes allow people to live longer than their species intend. Maybe I'll keep aging into this white-haired creature, too old to even walk. What use would I be then?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Entry #893:

Almost a month at space. Not even a tenth of the way back to the Republic. As I travel I try to think of more and more ways that I could return faster. Maybe I could flush all the lightspeed fuel into the engine and see what happens, or maybe I could launch myself into a black hole and see which end of the universe I come out of. I fear that by the time I return I will already be dust. I do not fear starving since this ship has a built-in farming system, I fear isolation. What it must be doing to me as of now. I keep thinking back to the force, I haven't used it in so long, not even put together a lightsaber yet. I need a faster way home.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Entry #899:

There has got to be away! As I sit on this ship I count my grey hairs all over my body. I am no longer the creature I formerly was. I am old and grey now, but surprisingly nimble. The only thing keeping me from going insane is the force. I still practice the things I was taught every morning. It's a routine I have. Wake up, get cleaned, eat, read a book, use the bathroom, eat again, sit down and watch the ship travels through lightspeed, walk around the ship for a bit and make sure everything is ok, practice the forms of combat such as defensive and crescent, lifting heavier and heavier objects with the force to keep my connection strong, eat again, clean myself, then go to bed. I feel that this isolation in some ways has been good. I don't think I've ever been better with a saber. The constant practicing daily has made me fully master my saber skills. My connection to the force has grown stronger with my age even with the lack of real wielders to use it on. For now, I shall go to bed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Entry #900:

I've got a very bad idea, but it could work. The hull of this ship is meant to take the wear and tear of lightspeed. I've turned around my ship and have decided that I will enter the Nexus again that brought me here. I will die if I try to make the twenty-year trip, the odds just don't add up. I at least by my guess have a twenty percent chance of surviving with the ships hull somewhat intact to contact the Burst Link. I've finally put together my saber. The staff I used during my three years has become the encasement of my new saber. The material its made from is woodlike but stronger than steel, similar to some other Jedi blades. Hope is all I had this entire time, it's all I need to get through that Nexus alive. Better go pack my bags.

Eowyn likes this.
  12. #12 Kong, Aug 14, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    CHAPTER ELEVEN: A RISKY RETURN

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Entry #901:

As I come out of lightspeed and begin to hurl at the Nexus at high speeds I begin to throw food and supplies into the escape ship in the hangar bay. My plan is to let the main ship burn up then once I'm through the Nexus I will eject from it and find my way back to the Burst Link. Everything I gathered over the last three years is stored into the escape ship, as well as me wearing a set of armor granted to me by Captain Ordayga. It's pretty durable, I've taken some hard hits over the past years that I surely thought would break it. I also, just in case, grabbed all the pillows and soft items in the ship. Maybe they'd help ease the force being exerted on my body?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The tip of the ship has now entered the Nexus. Everything is strange! Oh god, I'm gonna be sick. It feels as if every hair on my body is being pulled into the Nexus. My body is numb. What in god's name is this feeling? I went back to my room to quickly grab my saber. Can't forget that! Oh god, I need to hurry. I see a bright light not far out the window of the ship. I have a guess that once it touches that light I'll be on the other side.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'm nearing the escape ship. Everything is on fire! There are coils spread out all across the ground! Good thing this ship was a gift! I'm turning the corner. The light is getting closer. If I'm correct the Nexus is like a doorway through space. Door's open on both ends but I sure hope nothings blocking that door!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here we go. I could finally be home. This could finally be it. After more than three years. After nearly dying in that cave. I can now return home! Oh god, I hope everyone is the same.

(The Nexus opens from the other side, with the ship flying through. The escape ship ejects with Caesar abord. In Caesar's perspective it's been over three years, but in the other clones and Jedi's perspective its nearly been a month.)

501st SPC Acapelican, alto and Eowyn like this.
  13. #13 Kong, Sep 14, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    CHAPTER TWELVE: A LOST PAST NOW RETURNED

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Entry #927:

After my return to the Burst Link Venator, I've begun to fit back into how things were. From what I can remember, not much had changed on their end. For me, I felt quite isolated due to the experience I had these last few years. Day by day it got better as I started to remember more of the Burst Link Venator from my older experiences. I reunited with clones such as Victoriam and the rest of the Republic Commandos, who took me back in as their advisor. Not long after my return to the Burst Link, I received a message from Coruscant with the details unknown. Apparently, on a scouting mission to one of the planets out on the outer-rim, they came across a colony of what appeared to be my species. To my prior knowledge, after the war on my planet, many of the population either died off or broke apart into colonies across the stars. The war on my planet left most of the ground scorched, unusable for agriculture. Coruscant sent me to the planet to make further contact with the people.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Entry #928:

After making contact with the colony, I came to find many others of my species. Approximately fifty Simpanz lived in this colony. I asked them how they originally got here, with the response of the former technology they had on our older planet. My race had been very technologically advanced, but never too far ahead. Apparently, after this war they became less reliant on technology and more reliant on the nature around them, returning them to their original roots. Many of the colonists remember the older planet, some even being elders from it. To my surprise, they remembered me but were skeptic due to my age. I had to explain to them the events involving the Nexus and how I was trapped in a universe were time was perceived faster. What came next truly shocked me to my core. They told me that my father had survived the war after sending me away but sadly died of old age not long ago. All this time I never knew he was alive and apparently he lead this new colony to the place they are now. As a sign of hospitality, they granted me my fathers old home, allowing me to stay as long as I liked. The island had been very big and apparently his house had been on the opposite side of the island on the agricultural side. They would start the trip at sundown to allow for an easier trip.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Entry #929:

Once the trip had ended I walked up to the home of my father. They told me that my father had never remarried, honoring his vows to my mother. I was honestly scared to enter the house as it could mean everything I had previously learned could be false. Many of the elders talked greatly about him and how in his final days he did nothing but work on bettering the colony, trying to prevent the possibility of another war. All I can remember from the war are flashes of violence and light. My father did a great job of keeping me away from most of it, but it was truly too much to keep quiet for that long.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Entry #930:

After I had entered my father's house I found many books and journals written by him, many on agriculture and how to run the island after he was too pass, but one of the journals, however, had a lock. I scoured the room for a key, finding it strapped to one of the top pillars of the house. I hesitated to open the book. I had what I required to open it yet I didn't. If anything I read in this journal differed to what I've thought all this time what would that do to me?

Eowyn likes this.
  14. #14 Kong, Oct 12, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    CHAPTER THIRTEEN: HISTORY OF MY FATHER

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Entry #355:

We've been attacked. The war was nearing its end, but I fear its only the end of us. I've commissioned all the remaining pilots to prepare the escape pods to flee. Whatever has attacked us is nothing like I've seen before. A ginormous ship, possibly stretching two thousand meters in length, showed up during the middle of the night. Other creatures including the Simpanz we had been fighting with assaulted out camp. All of our other outposts didn't respond as we called for backup, they must be assumed gone. At the helm of the ship was 'the robbed man'. How he escaped his captivity I will y never know, but all I can do now is try to keep the others alive.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I do not know how many of our forces have been taken down. By the looks of the number of ships in the water, more than half our population is already gone. Whatever weaponry they are firing at our ships is sapping the power from them, combusting the ships from the inside. I have prepared a ship for my wife and child. If anything is going to survive this it must be them. Kryten and Flekar must live on. I've prepared my ship for assault, not survival, and the opposite for them.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As ships plummet from the sky around us, I say my final goodbyes to my wife. Her and the child, along with our best pilot will go to a place unknown to the rest. I'm not even sure where they will be going. This is best for their safety, the more everyone knows the more it can spread. I hold my son one last time, hoping that he will not remember this savagery. I want his life to be one of peace, not war.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I head to my ship, not knowing what is to come next. I begin to board my ship, before feeling and uncertainty. The hair on the back of my neck rises and a cold feeling begins to go down my spine. My stomach sinks as I hear the screams of Flekar from behind me. I turn quickly to see a sight no person should ever have to endure.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What remained of my daughter's mind behind that cursed mask drove a beam of energy right threw Flekar's chest. I froze. My legs turned to mush as I watched Flekars body drop to the ground in a thud. With every portion of will in my body that I could muster, I held myself back from fighting, turning to my ship and jumping into the pilot's seat.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I pointed, commanding the other pilot to take off. My wife, my love had perished. I wanted to turn around and fight. Break my own rule against using laser swords and drive it through the heart of that who had killed her, but I remember who that was. My former daughter lost to this 'dark side' had cut her final bond connecting herself to her past self. The other pilot took off, flying at top speed out of the area, and I soon after followed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Flekar's body was left on that planet that day. I never went back to retrieve it, I couldn't. I had left her there, not even going back to see it for myself. That split-second decision haunts me till this very day, I could've done something.

15. CHAPTER FOURTEEN: SIMPANZ CULTURE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Entry #947:

The clones have currently been called to the planet of Umbara, while most other Jedi have been given their own tasks to deal with. As for me, I've gone back to my species new home planet. After having been to the surface of the planet, the elders began to guide me to the subterranean levels. Apparently more than two-hundred apes live in different pocket villages underneath the island. The elders brought me to one of the lowest ones, allowing me to spend some time down there in a cozy apartment. When I wasn't attempting to study my species culture, I continued to read my father's journal. After my mother had been murdered he drifted in space for awhile waiting to receive the other simpanz beacons. He had received a small number of replies, having lost more than eighty-percent of the population in the bombardment of my species. He'd lead the survivors here, helping establish a new home for my kind.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Entry #949:

The culture of my species is a very odd one. Everyone relies on each other as a very close-knit family but remains in their own special fields. They have bakers, guards, construction workers, metal-smith, and school to educate the young ones. I find that the subterranean sections of the territory rely more on the use of technology, rather than those of the surface. Apparently at the rightful age of twenty in my species age you are set into an arranged marriage, its something I missed due to my time with the Republic. The elders tell me as a tradition they would find me a spouse, but I denied it as it would go against the Jedi code to gain emotion attachment. The order had formerly told me that my species had been going extinct, giving me the opportunity to bear young but I'd see no reason to as of now.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Entry #970:

Seeing more of the ape culture started to remind me of the Jedi. Everyone's connection with one another was so close, making me feel at times distant from the others. I had grown up outside of my own species culture, leaving me a great bit confused as to my surroundings. A great many kids run around the subterranean levels of the island, making me think back to when I was their age. I had just been discovered by the Republic on remains of my former homeworld. Little did I know the path I would be set on at such a young age. My connection to the force preset my destiny to either fall to the dark or the light side of the force, luckily I chose the right side.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Entry #972:

Every morning I head to the local bakery and grab a fresh loaf of bread. The bread is made with honey, giving it a sweet taste. The owner of the baker gives me a free loaf every day, showing his gratitude for my father's work. It's quite odd being honors by people you've never seen or realized existed before. It's like being famous amongst ghosts. My normal days follow a common schedule. Wake up, go to the bakery, travel with the elders to different locations to learn more of my culture, return to my apartment, and continue the day as I choose. Quite boring actually, but I have spotted another of my kind all throughout the steps of my day.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Entry #975:

I confronted the simpanz who I'd notice at all the steps of my day. Her name is Cornelia and she apparently is a historian amongst the simpanz. She offered to teach me more of our culture, expressing that the elders were stuck in the past and didn't know the nitty-gritty details. I took her offer, expressing my gratitude. For the next few days, she showed me the culture in a new eye that the elders didn't. Something in the force felt different about her as well. I don't know what it was but she has a warm aura around her.

16. #16 Kong, Jan 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
    CHAPTER FIFTEEN: A SENSE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Entry #997:

The battles of Umbara are done, but I fear that will not be the only major battle on our hands. I can almost sense the danger that is too come. Crow has been MIA ever since he swore to gather all the catalysts and use them to achieve his agenda of reshaping the universe without threats. He's been quiet for some time now, only leading further to my suspicion that soon he will strike.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    On top of this, the Order has gone through a large period of expansion. The Burst Link Venator is now the home of a handful of knights and their padawans. Some former knights now rejoin the Venator, looking to make amends with their pasts. All of these Jedi coming under one ship cannot be a coincidence, it must be caused by something. With this large number of Jedi occupying the ship, it only means a much greater loss for our enemies to serve us.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I try not to focus as much on what could happen. The Clones and Jedi as of now are getting along well. Every once a awhile there is miscommunication that leads to tension between the parties. The Republic Commandos are currently thriving as new recruits are brought to the Venator. This new generation of Commandos seems tactical, I put much faith in them to see what is to come. I've even begun to have one of the engineers on the ship cast armor for myself that matches that of the Commandos.

17. #17 Kong, Jan 11, 2020 at 1:18 AM
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2020 at 3:46 AM
    CHAPTER SIXTEEN: BROTHER IN ARMS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Entry #1000:

Seeing that I've finally reached my one-thousandth journal entry I thought I'd look back on Victoriam. Victoriam is the commander of the Republic Commandos and my closest companion. He's one of the select people I've given my trust too, knowing I could count on him and the rest of the commandos. He's been by my side through a large part of my lifespan, even through some of the stranger times. Getting back to a serious note, he's one of the many clones who can hold their own in combat and that I can truly trust.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    He has lead the Republic Commandos, and for a period of time specifically Cobalt. As now Victoriam and I have taken a step back from squads, forming a two-man team. Together we operate under the 'Violet Team', forming our own tactics to get through rough situations.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    We devised a maneuver to get rid of the pesky CIS aerial assault crafts. With me using the force to lift Victoriam and swiftly guiding him towards the aerial craft he uses his vibro-blade to cut into the aircraft to take it out, then using his cybernetic legs to brace his landing as well as myself guiding him downwards with the force. We still have yet to figure out a name for this maneuver but have tested it time and time again on the battlefield.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    We work together quite well. I truly don't see him as a clone, more of a partner. To better adjust myself to Republic Commando tactics he's even approved of me being equipped with commando armor. A set of armor for myself will be sent in the near future but will obviously need some adjustments. I now on the battlefield will be able to get in deeper to assure the protection of the commandos. A mission has just been called, time to get ready.

18. (The following is clipped into the end of Chapter Sixteen, showing a photo taken of Victoriam and Caesar on the battlefield, following an explosion that went off perfectly behind them.)

[​IMG]