Clone Assassin Subbattalion Donation: Purge Unit

Discussion in 'Donations' started by Sonic, Nov 7, 2019.

1. I think that Considering that we aren't only focused on Saber combat and as Saber combat being an alternate to vibroblades until we get some, we are assassins, focused on hunting on killing Jedi(rogues), and other officials, along with mostly the CTS jobs but we do it better a Jetpack would perfectly fit as a sensible item in our arsenal

2. just saying bro if you want a jetpack just go to 2ndA or buy 42nd I'm not being rude but we already have things with jetpacks

Resh and Hector like this.
  3. Hey dudes in enough it’s not happening. I’m working on figuring something else out for us.

Hector likes this.
  4. Hey, a bunch of the fellas thought of the idea of a Purge Unit inspired on the Purge Troopers.

If you didn't know, Purge Troopers are badass motherfuckers with electrostaffs. They were Imperial Era, but the last batch of clone troopers, designed to hunt down the remainder of the Jedi post Order 66

Obviously, Purge Unit would be inspired by their design. They'd be another means of head-to-head combat against saber users. This squad would use electrostaffs, and possibly replace the sniper with the DC-15a if approved. They'd serve more as the brutes of CA.

Purge Troopers for reference: Purge_Trooper_JFO (1).png

5. Cutie

6. Z A P

7. I would also like to request the Leader also have the regular Assassin blade. But if not oh well

8. uh to be determined
    ofc you'd be leader
    not only are you a quality member of CA but also you donated for the subbat silly man

9. Cowboy sent me to laugh at you. I would but I don't want to take the time to read this shit. That is all.

Broken likes this.
  10. Hopefully this is a good one