Curse's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Curse, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Steam Name: Curse

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41185213

Hours played on the server: I currently have 7 weeks, 2 days, and 3 hours.

What is your age? I'm currently 16 turning 17.

Do you have previous experience as a staff member on other servers? I do not have previous experience as a staff member, Although, I have a large amount of experience with source and ULX commands.

What attributes can you bring to our server? I am a very calm person and enjoy being positive it comes to meeting new people. Most importantly, I want to see everyone have a great time when playing on the server.

Do you think you're mature enough to be a moderator for our server? Yes, I do believe I am mature enough to become a moderator for the server.

Will you be active on our server? Although School takes the #1 priority in where I allocate my time; I plan to continue to be extremely active on the server.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to communicate and quickly solve problems? I do have a microphone.

Do you know all the rules for the server? Yes, I know all the rules for the server and where to find them.

Do you think our community respects you enough to become a moderator on the server? I've been on BLN for a while now, so yes. I believe the community respects me enough. I try to be positive and respectful to everyone I meet on the server, as well as be friends with people on the server. I've been active on the server and have gotten to know a large amount of the EMs and staff team.

Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what were you punished for? My only warning I have is for failrp given by Saturn. (During hours I broke Crit out of jail after he was arrested by Saturn.)

Why should we promote you to staff? (at least 100 words) I’ve been playing on BLN since 2018, and I’ve loved almost every second of it. I enjoy playing on BLN, and I want to help out in any way possible. I believe that I do have the patience and determination to become a staff member. I know a lot about ULX commands and building tools, so I can help out EMs should the need arise. I also can create and provide cool sims for everyone to participate in whenever the server has downtime. Although, I would want to focus on supplying a chill experience for a variety of newer players, like simply providing a whitelist or explaining rules. However, when scenarios may arise where I need to enforce the rules, I believe I can have an unbiased point of view; I can see both sides and come to the correct and responsible solution.

Why do you want to be staff? As I previously stated, I want to help the server as much as possible. I appreciate chilling with the large variety of members we have in the community and want to continue the vibe. Simply worded, I want to do my part in helping the community and continue to help it develop and change for the better; not allowing minges to get away with rdm, helping people who feel uncomfortable or need staff intervention in a tense situation, and simply providing a whitelist when it is needed.

Hector, Chapel, RC Doc and 5 others like this.
  2. I personally believe curse has the helpful mentality it takes. While we may have fun and mess around when it comes to needing help or needing feedback he’s always the first one to speak up and take initiative which I think is needed on the current staff team. I was reluctant to give my feedback as it my just seem like I’m troop hugging since he’s my guy but I believe he’s ready

RC Doc likes this.
  3. Back then I had doubts because I thought he was burnt out after leaving arc xo, but seeing him make his way into jedi and now 10th, I can see that he actively participates and is present in the community.

While yes he can have his goofy times, I hope he is mature enough to act as staff and remain non biased in those situations.
    +1 if my vote counts

4. Why were you banned last night?
    If you do not wish to state here, please DM me on discord why

5. It was a joke from jethro it was only like 1 minute

6. As Mustang said, It was a joke. I told Jethro to ban me and he did it.

7. Curse has been a phenomenal player from what I've seen. Able to lead people into battle, and do what's necessary IC while still being able to joke around OOC. A chill and relaxing player who knows, for the most part, right from wrong. From what I know, he's active for most of the week during events, and when other 10th are on. Even with school being his #1 priority, as per most battalions, COs, and staff members he remains active.

+1

8. +1
    From my experiences with Curse, I think he would do well as a staff member. He has a lighthearted nature and would be able to step up when the situation calls for it

I could elaborate more but other people's +1's pretty much speak for me

9. oh ok

TheGeek likes this.
  10. +1 Does what he’s told, when he’s told by a superior and other listed shits.

11. Will try to get a choice made by sunday, cannot guarantee

12. +1 Through my personal interactions with Curse, he knows when he needs to get his shit together and get serious and he doesn't care about your rank or time on the server and therefore in my opinion is unbiased in that aspect which I deem to be the most important.