Golden's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by 8925 Golden, Mar 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steam Name: -[FF/BLN]-GoldenTheBox

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72629263

Hours played on the server: 352 hours ( 1 week 6 days 16 hours 29 minutes) as of me making this.

What is your age?

Do you have previous experience as a staff member on other servers?
    I was a Mod and Admin on an old Dark/Meth RP server from about 5 or so years ago (The server in question has since shut down) But that is all I've had in terms of Gmod Servers.

What attributes can you bring to our server?
    I can bring a positive and light heart approach to being Staff, but when serious methods are needed I will flip on a dime. I understand when there's a time to mess around and a time to act serious.

Do you think you're mature enough to be a moderator for our server?
    Yes I do believe I am mature enough to be a mod, Since I do have experience with being staff on servers(not just gmod) I know what is expected of me.

Will you be active on our server?
    Of course, BLN is the only server I play on Gmod. Plus I don't have much in terms of IRL issues so I'm usually able to get on everyday.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to communicate and quickly solve problems?
    Yes, I have a fully functional Blue Yeti Microphone.

Do you know all the rules for the server?
    Yes, I make sure to check them every now and again for any changes or updates to the rules.

Do you think our community respects you enough to become a moderator on the server?
    Though I cant speak for the people in the community I believe I am respected by most, however like I said I cannot speak for everyone.

Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what were you punished for?
    I have one warning to my name, but I'm pretty sure it was just Resh messing around because it doesn't explain what it was for and it was a really long time ago.

Why should we promote you to staff?
    I joined this server one and a half years ago, and ever since I joined this server I fell in love with it. The players messing around and the staff running the server are always so great and honestly I don't think I'd play Gmod as much if I hadn't joined this server. That being said, since I've been on this server I always wanted to try and become staff to help make the server better than it already was. I love being able to help people with problems and allowing others to have a better experience on the server. I'm a very cheerful and easy to talk to person. The staff are great and almost always make me laugh whenever we are talking. This also goes with the troopers of BLN, everyone is always playing and messing around, there's hardly ever a bad day I have on this server which just makes me love it even more. The reason I'm applying for staff is to not only help people, but to give the same hilarious and awesome experiences I've had on here to the new/soon to be players of BLN, even if I never do become staff I'll still come back to this server and play on it till I can't anymore! I've met so many great and amazing people playing on here and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Void, Authority and Hector like this.
  2. Nice flex on us poor people.

3. gotta get in my logan paul flex for the day.

Hector, Jazz and Eowyn like this.
  4. +1 Good dude committed to being good

5. ACCEPTED: You're a dedicated community member and I look forward to working with you!

6. [​IMG]
    Welcome to staff! Very excited to seeing you do yo thang golden!

Jazz, Eowyn, Authority and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.