Ideas for Custom Map?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Resh, Jan 4, 2018.

1. HECK yeah! But seriously we should add check points for CG or a spectator room for sim room

2. just use props fuh

Squeaky likes this.
  3. My opinion: add some type of lockdown system from a brig. A control panel which indefinitely locks all doors on a specific floor. Cos load outs should be afforded battering rams so they can get through a lockdown but only cos.

A badass but EXTREMELY hard thing to pull off would be make the medbay share a wall with the moon pool and make that wall all windows so you can see ships coming in/out for aesthetics.

This is biased but some type of offshoot station of sorts for segregated training. I'm not talking sims, but a full station to eat sleep and fight on for a few days to really build bonds and independence.

I have tons of ideas but I'm at work so rip

RC Doc likes this.
  4. Also medbay in that scenario would be multi story so the whole wall was a window

5. New map had the lockdown feature,was nice but people could doorkill with it

Resh likes this.
  6. I've said this before but can you maybe ask the map creator to try and make the turrets turn to the front of the ship instead of this weird angle please. danke

7. For the last fucking time, we aren't editing the goddamn map that's new

8. Lockdown shit is smart af

9. Just Built it today

RC Doc likes this.