Jedi Meeting 3/16/19

Discussion in 'Battalion Roster/Information' started by Adam Cole, Mar 13, 2019.

1. The next Space Monk meeting will be on:
    Saturday, March 16th at

10pm EST,
    9PM CST,
    7PM PST
    8pm GT, (even tho we all know this timezone doesn't actually exist)
    All Jedi are welcome to attend.

If you want an issue added to the agenda please post in the thread or in the comments below and I will add it.

Authority likes this.
  2. Nice Sunday at 12

3. Right on a prom u dong

4. shut up stupid head inactive loser dick

DaFuzionzz likes this.
  5. No you big mean koreaboo
    Listen here, imma eat yo full head o hair if u dont be quiet ;>

6. ok inactive butthole monkey wagwan lookin ass

Rook - Blue 1 likes this.
  7. Eat my hairy ass you gorilla ooo ooo ahh ahh banana dick dumpling ears having ass! Imma eat yo ears after I put soy sauce and kimchi you purple boi

8. ok inactive sexy cutie

Spring likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

Spring likes this.
  10. #10 Scrubbubbles, Mar 13, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    For this meeting, I'd like to hear the response to the previous topic I've brought up in the last meeting regarding crystals/hilts/saber parts.

Another topic is knowing more about the sudden use of Dark Inner's and why is this being allowed now?

11. Especially with lower ranking Jedi

12. WTF Have you been inactive dummy loser head

13. Guess what, Saturday he can play cuz he ain't grounded anymore

14. That's trishias 18 bday

15. Shit you right, fuck me

16. People RP for these things, Knight Ki Adi Mundi for example basically shoved his inner will to kill living things into his crystal and thus the dark inner was born. there is only 2 people who use these, and it is stated in the rules that you CAN rp for them, hence the fact that crystals are no longer obtainable and are considered gifts from masters to be used, nothing is going "up" and those who use them have followed server guidelines.

17. I don’t think that is very Jedi like

Crusty, Eowyn, Theseus and 3 others like this.
  18. The Crystal RP is only meant for Unstable/Corrupts. Dark inner falls underneath Sith like crystals (along with red) that aren't allowed to use which are one the rules. Unless rules were changed by a vote within a meeting. Save this topic for the meeting, thanks.

Theseus and Rook - Blue 1 like this.
  19. I'll be there big bois ;)

20. what the fuck is this how lightsabers work