Jeff's Staff aplication

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jeff/Hanso Oda, Jul 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steam Name: [TE] TheJeffExplodes SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68842975 Hours played on the server: Ive played on the Samurai Rp server for 2 Weeks or So straight even when no one was on RIP But Still waited for other people to join (so 100h)

What is your age? 15 Born on the 22th of july 2001 (16 in a week or 2)

Do you have previous experience as a staff member on other servers? I have Ive been staff on Dark Rp and SW Rp (event manager Mainly on SW rp)

What attributes can you bring to our server? I all ready knoW ULX commands And Know how to B whitelist I am good Whit Calming People Incase of a angry or Sad player member Needing for some counseling and Im ready to do what it takes to keep the RP alive

Do you think you're mature enough to be a moderator for our server? Yes I am mature.

Will you be active on our server? Yes I will Be active on the Server and I am.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to communicate and quickly solve problems? Yes i have a microphone

Do you know all the rules for the server? Yes i do.

Do you think our community respects you enough to become a moderator on the server? I think They do and i think they will respect me even more.

Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what were you punished for? No i haven't.

Why should we promote you to staff? (at least 100 words) I want to be apart of the Staff for Samurai Rp since there aint mutch staff for it and i want to help the server and its comunity grow and develop into the perfect rp server for Samurai RP i want to help the players that are in need of counseling Whitelist People For their faction so they dont have to wait any longer (im on alot) and See to it that RP remains and that every one is respected and not targeted by others to be bullied or in any way to harm them. Thank you for Reading and taking the time to Check it out! -Jeff

2. Grammar, some spelling and capitalization needs some improvement.

You have another application up as well, and it hasn't been denied nor accepted, so having ANOTHER up is probably not the best of things.

Crusty likes this.
  3. I know my English writing/typing wise Aint 100 But i can Ensure you prefere using my Mic and not typing since as u can well see some times my typing goes to an other country and back

4. england is my city

5. You think? Why don't you go around asking other people's opinion, so the answer is clear. Also, why do you THINK they will respect you even more? Just because of your position as staff or something else?

Spring likes this.
  6. I mean, If you have two applications up, wait for one to be applied or denied, Making more is going to make you look needy and impatient.

7. This is from a while ago and samurai rp is prety much dead and i dont even think this boi plays any more

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.