Kerk's Naval MegaThread (Updated)

Discussion in 'Battalion Roster/Information' started by Kerk, Nov 10, 2017.

?

Should I include the final officer..?

Poll closed Yesterday at 5:55 PM.
  1. Yes do it

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. No do not

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  1. ooo please tell more

2. It will be unclassified soon

3. I say add in a type of officer that should have been there from the start.

BRIDGE OFFICERS officers specifically for working on the bridge providing tactical info,firing weapons raising shields, and such so that logistics officers can actually do idk logistics

4. *cough cough* logistics officer is just a title for a higher up officially speaking but as a side note we do a lot of logistics and Bridge officers (if you look at the model on server) are technically clone naval/bridge staff

5. Boi

I'm proud of you
    *sniff*

Kerk likes this.
  6. That's why it's easy to add in a officer specifically for tactical info on the bridge

7. I think I see what your saying but also from a player's point of view I feel like they would have even less than what we have available to do most of the time

8. FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE JEDI ARE EVIL

Rains likes this.
  9. Just remember that you technically created them

10. Oof

11. All current Situations .
    family issues , to school must submit a LOA on the Mega Roster for further notice , if you have not spoken to me of any reason there will be consequences for any Navy Officers .

12. Im gonna be honest the Jury officer Idea is just out the window, This isn't Half life 2 Roleplay, There was no such thing as this in the Clone wars, Yet this isn't a much of a lore Clone wars RP server, Just let CG do there damn job, It's not that hard, CG should be interrogating not a Jury officer, I feel like the Jury Officer should just be the lawyer of the person in the court duties, It's a bit stupid that we have to make another job to do this, Let CG do there Interrogation job and you can make this Judge and Jury job but your starting to strip the power's CG has, Sooner or letter CG won't be anything due to this job's, We'll just be the damn Mall Security, CG should be in charge of Interrogating not some Naval Jury Officer, It's the idea of the Jury Officer just stepping in Interrogations, Let CG do that while the Jury Officer watches, If this officer is going to act like a Officer the Lawyer wouldn't be interrogating them, but the CG would, the Jury Officer would be there so we don't violate any of the Prisoner's rights. I know Im saying the same things and such but I see no reason for the Jury Officer job only due to the spot of them just being lawyers to the prisoner.

13. 1st Your a bit late m8 like it's a thing now because it was voted by the community itself, 2nd thank you for your opinion , and third this stupid that we have to make another job to do this, Let CG do there Interrogation job and you can make this Judge and Jury job but your starting to strip the power's CG has, Sooner or letter CG won't be anything due to this job's, We'll just be the damn Mall Security, CG should be in charge ofbInterrogating not some Naval Jury Officer,It's the idea of the Jury Officer just steppingin Interrogations, Let CG do that while the Jury Officer watches, your thinking jury and Judges are taking your jobs , I've resolved this all ready so it's not like Vanguard Officers for Jury and Judge they're purpose is strongly to settle situations of the person being guilty or not guilty when Detained by the CG. I will tell my jury Officers that they can't interrigate . But in my strongest opinion I will not remove Jury / Judge Officers

14. Im not saying you should remove them, I'm just saying they're a fucking lost cause my man, It's a stupid Idea in my opinion, Me and Tyrone are going to soon be posting law's around the ship, So the Judge and or Jury officer's will have to abide by that to judge whether one is guilty or not., I just also said I dislike this such oblivious Idea. The only reason I got mad is because, Jury Officer's interrogating, That's just taking the mean out of CG, The Judge Officer is a bit useful for like maybe Court-marshalling and such, Though it's your officer that you made- I'm not gonna get into it.

15. #55 Kerk, Nov 17, 2017 at 5:35 PM
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2017 at 6:28 PM
    Well the obvious interrigation status is removed , just for a reminder if you want to talk about situations like how things anger you speak to me personally start a conversation to set up a meeting, not on the forums for public view just me on t/s or discord ok . If you don't talk to me about it personally drama like this will occur causing bad effects than progressive and good affects which leaves bad results . I've done that shit and hit me hard like a bitch for a heads up.And im saying this because I came from a fucking community that backed stabbed me of my position and people before I came to BLN and was like the summer of 1919 causing / drama to people that worked hard and loyal leaving me and my old 20+ friends to being betrayed to a ban or forceing them to leave . So again talk to me 1st then having the brightest mind starting drama for people to realize and react to because buddy it is a cluster fuck if you don't.

Zack likes this.