my staff app

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by domitus, Apr 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steam Name: gammingwarrioryt[BLN]
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:214755961
    Hours played on the server: 2w 2d 5h
    What is your age? 12
    Do you have previous experience as a staff member on other servers? Yes
    What attributes can you bring to our server? can be nice and friendly, But when I need to be serious, I can be.
    Do you think you're mature enough to be a moderator for our server? yes
    Will you be active on our server? Yes, sometimes during the week, but mostly on the weekends.
    Do you have a microphone that you can use to communicate and quickly solve problems? yes
    Do you know all the rules for the server? Yes I check them regularly
    Do you think our community respects you enough to become a moderator on the server? Most people respect me.
    Have you ever been punished on our server? yes If so, what were you punished for? have been punished for spamming sounds, but I have learned from it.
    Why should we promote you to staff? Because when I notice I am starting to get mad I remove myself and calm down before I enter the situation again, also I am not biased I believe that people should have a fair chance to explain themselves before punishment is delivered, because I have been treated like my opinion didn't matter and was punished all because of what one person said. since then I believe people should be given a fair chance do I will listen to both sides of the conversation before I punish. But, if I know it is on purpose then I would deal it swiftly rather then try to not punish them. I am a hard person to bribe. I will not take anything else except evidence and I will ask both sides for evidence for what they did whether it is copy paste with proper stuff of course as well as video and photo/screenshot.

2. -1, definetly dont feel like you're entirely ready.

No offense to you as an individual, but throughout the time I've seen you, your position in your battallion and your temperature regularly fluctuates.

I don't mean to shoot you down but until I see a stable and successful jugg, I can say the same for staff. That's definetly not what I see now.

Krill, Squeaky and Resh like this.
  3. You have been removed off EM by applying to staff.
    To be honest though I was going to demote you in the next few days because despite being an EM for (I think) over 1-2 weeks, you did ZERO EVENTS even with Brutus pushing you to do some.

What makes us think you are ready for staff? Clearly this shows you gave up on EM fairly fast and doesn't show me you are mature enough for staff.

Ultimately I'll let @Joshua Clark decide this but I'm giving this a -2

Rook - Blue 1, Krill and Squeaky like this.
  4. Your chill, but your not ready for staff yet.

5. -1. Immature, quick to action, and relatively aggressive. Tbh it surprises me you were an EM

Krill likes this.
  6. I don't want to seem like a dick or anything but this has to be said:

First of all, what servers were you staff on? other than being a trainee EM on BLN, also the when you were an EM trainee as Resh said, you did 0 events so that kinda proves you can't be asked or bothered to do what you are meant to be doing and the fact that Brutus has been telling you to do events to try and not get your demoted and you not listening also some what proves you are unwilling to listen to people, even when they are trying to help you.
    I think you were reported once or twice for abusing your EM powers and I know for a fact you tried to prop kill/destroy a LAAT with a prop on someone's event which is abuse of power.

The format for this is somewhat hard to read and is just lazy, no effort has been put into it.

You have relucted to tell the full truth on the punishment section, I am 90% sure you have been warned for other things than sound and you were demoted from being a juggernaut for being mingie and the ban situation but the mingieness did play a big part, you were even brought up in a CO/XO meeting by name about your mingieness around 2-4 weeks ago. You have been banned twice this year, and your last ban appeal was LAST MONTH!

And if we are gonna be fully honest, most people don't respect you out of the 212th, I was in a TS channel when you posted this and a few people said they don't think you should be staff and the way you've acted as a juggernaut even after your demotion and repromotion shows that you have not changed that much, also you have shown an unwillingness to listen to people other than Brutus and out of the 212th, even I have had problems with you trying to do things. also I've never seen you be serious without someone telling you to become serious.

Even though me and Giant don't tend to see things eye to eye I have to agree with him that you are a immature, Aggressive and quick to action. for example
    upload_2019-4-1_3-10-31.png
    Why did you become an EM if you want to be an staff?, you've just wasted everyone's time and effort.

Just overall YOU need to take some time to improve your reputation and as Acapella said you need to prove that you can be a "table and successful jugg", people don't improve in under a month, it takes more time than that, just improve on your rep and show that you can be serious and I think you should wait a few months before even attempting another staff app to be honest, this may be harsh but I feel like most people will agree on me with this.

7. [​IMG]

domitus, Kerk, Squeaky and 3 others like this.
  8. I don’t want to get personal at all so this will be a rushed response because I think it’s quite clear that you need some time to mature before you’re able to join the staff team. People like Alto and Bester have had similar issues but ultimately grew into contributing members on our team. Take some time look what you can improve on and re apply

Void likes this.
  9. [​IMG]
    Also damn son you just got fucked

Lance and domitus like this.
  10. Well damn, talk about a smoking gun. Because I have a say in this as a NCO, I will voice it justly as I am now.

Well, seems all I can tell you is to grow not only as a member on the server, but as a person a bit more. You seem quite immature, leading me to the conclusion that you are not yet welcome as a member of the staff team. Coupling this with the doubt that you are even a majorly contributing member to the server at all yet only furthers a negative slant.

And, I'm surprised I am saying this, but you do not yet have the 'clout' you need to have as a member of the community. This comes through assistance and dedication, not by doing 0 events in a 2 week period, and certainly in a way by becoming a famous name, not one of infamy (which you seem to be).

One peculiar thing that has added to my doubt of you as a competent is some hearsay from an event I did a week ago. Many people's enjoyment seemed lessened during that event, a confusing thing to me surely, and I asked them about it. Apparently, although specifics were not doled out, a group of the 212th were stuck at the bank the entire event and were forced to do arduous grammar squats, and unable to experience much further. Although press as I may, they only said it was "Because of something stupid Dominus did"... A curious thing that I hope can be explained to me in the proper setting, however only adds to the suspicion that you have given yourself a bad name. A bad name is not what you want, and it isn't always unwarranted. Mistakes are mistakes, however from what everyone else has commented, I may infer that mistakes are less of the problem, and moreover a behavior is the source.

In summation, I would not appreciate you as a member of the staff team in status quo. I concur with many of the previous statements in opposition of this application.

Hector, Void, Tragic and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.