Ninita Cachonda

Discussion in 'Character Introductions!' started by Snoopiee, Mar 23, 2019.

1. #1 Snoopiee, Mar 23, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    Name: Ninita Cachonda
    Age(current): 13
    Organization: Jedi Order
    Rank (currently): Youngling
    Planet of origin: Glee Anselm
    Race: Nautolan

Info:
    As a child, Ninita Cachonda had lost her parents at a young age to the point where she doesn't remember them at all. She grew up in an orphanage for many years until one day, her best friend got attacked by a group of kids and Ninita was able to save him by pushing them away using the Force. With no knowledge of how to deal with the situation, the house mother contacted the Jedi temple to send a Jedi to come take Ninita Cachonda. The Jedi Order sent Jedi Knight Kit Fisto to retrieve the child due to it once being his homeworld and his people. At the Jedi temple, Ninita showed great promise in her training as a Jedi throughout the years. Now, Ninita Cachonda begins a new chapter in her life, were she must become a Padawan in the Jedi Order.

Relations:
    Knight Kit Fisto: Friend

Personality:
    1. Ninita Cachonda is a born leader who cares about the success of her allies.
    2. Ninita Cachonda is a defender of all that is good and is ready to lay down her life for peace in the galaxy.
    3. Although she has a humorous side, she is dedicated and sees the importance in completing any mission.
    4. She spends most of her time interacting with others and also spending time alone to train in the lightside of the force.
    5. Ninita Cachonda prefers to learn on the mysteries of the force and wishes to uncover its secrets, so she wields 2 green lightsabers.
    [​IMG]

Eowyn likes this.
  2. Not gonna lie, I thought your last name was “Coochyina”

3. boutta catch a case

4. fish woman fish woman

5. so this is the small child that sat on my shoulders without saying anything.

6. You do know that last name means "in heat" or "sexual desire" right? So you better be a horndog bitch or we'll have continuity problems

501st SPC Acapelican, oho and Eowyn like this.
  7. LMAO Chill

501st SPC Acapelican likes this.
  8. hey wait a minute

is this the same person that wanted their name to be 'horny little girl'?

Tragic likes this.
  9. Well they got what they wanted, but in a different language

10. giphy.gif

'Little Girl of Sexual Desire"? Like, not even sure how to respond to that. Kinda weird yo. Peace.

Eowyn likes this.
  11. Have we got more pedo's on the server now who like little kids? Fuck I thought we had enough already

that name is fucked up and disgusting.

12. What the fuuuuck

501st SPC Acapelican and Eowyn like this.
  13. I'm feel like she is going to grow up like Eowyn...
    A filthy trap

oh...wait....

Eowyn likes this.
  14. [​IMG]

15. in Spanish it's "horny ninja"

Jazz likes this.
  16. I wish I can be a horny ninja, but I'm just not to horny enough.

17. nonce

Resh, DankLor and Crusty like this.
  18. i keep reading Mitochondria when i see the title

Eowyn and Void like this.
  19. E1B90B8C-53CA-4BDD-9DBA-48B51542DE7B.jpeg

Tragic, Kerk, Jazz and 2 others like this.