Ollie's Staff Application (HLF2RP)

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Oliver, Aug 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steam name: Ollie

SteamID: (Find this by typing status in console, or copy + pasting your Steam profile URL into http://steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:1:25666289
    Character Name:
    1) Oliver Ragnus
    2) Talis Palecrest
    3) MPF-C18:UNION.05.32230

What is your age? 15 (Turning 16 within two days)

How long have you been playing on our servers? Well, I've been a veteran of BLN since it was VG, I use to be apart of CG as three different such Pin names such as, Alec, Samuel, and Oliver, I had taken a break from the Community but now I am now pulling my self back in, I have been playing HLF2RP lately for around 3 Day's and I've found it to be to my liking's. I've been around the whole series 3-4 Years (Don't know the exact time.)

Do you have previous experience as a staff member on other servers? Yes, I have been staff on many CWRP server's, Though I haven't been one on HLF2RP Server's I still know some of the Admin Command's for HLF2RP such as /plykick, /plyban, /charban, and /observer

What attributes can you bring to our server? I feel as if I can bring Maturity to the staff team aswell as Activeness, Multiple time's I have been on the HLF2RP server in the morning Era waiting until people get on, People who have seen me is Shepard and a few other people, I will tend to be mature and serious if getting this position, Not saying that I'm not right now, But that will increase to a all time new level, I also tend to help new player's if needed, I once felt in a situation where I didn't know how to play the HLF2RP, I asked around and got wonderful help from player's and Staff alike!

Do you think you're mature enough to be a moderator for our server? Yes, I do think I am mature enough for the server, Some people might label me as "Autistic" or "Annoying" but I feel like I've honestly matured through the year's, Though some will still keep the opinion of me as annoying and I don't blame them, 3 Year's ago, I was very annoying and autistic and such, I just hope to wipe away that memory and start on a new slide.

Will you be active on our server? Yes, I think I have shown that for 3 in a half day's and getting on in the mornings. I do tend to get on throughout the week, I will also be playing on the server when I get home from school, I can get on mostly everyday but my Mom insist's I do break's so I can get on the server for about 5-6 Hour's each day maybe even 7-8.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to communicate and quickly solve problems? Sadly I do not, I am trying to afford one because I broke my last one because I was manhandling it..

Are you familiar with Clockwork commands? Yes a bit, I have already started to study the such HLF2RP Command's with a little document I have made up.

Do you know all the rules for the server? Yes.

Give an example for a proper citizen roleplaying description:
    Caucasian l Black Wavy Hair l Blue Glimmering Eyes l Has a tattered Citizen Uniform l 5'11 l Scar's plague this man's face aswell as his body l Stiffened Posture l A slight russian accent. l Smells of Cigarettes l Age: 35 l

Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what were you punished for? Well, More of Demotion wise, Ingame rank's for doing stupid stuff as of being autistic or mingy, Though Like I sad i have tried to wipe the slate and paint a new memory of being mature.

Why should we promote you to staff? (at least 100 words): I feel like you should accept me because, I feel like I could make the Staff Team more mature then it already is and help out with such situation's or problem's that arise from the server! I feel like with the two current Super admin's and the Owner isn't enough for a staff team, If there are more staff then that is my bad, I also feel like I could lead the staff team in a way no one's done before, Though starting out as T-Staff will be a stride I tend to help the community flourish as well as the Server and try to keep it populated! I also want to help out the user's of the server, I feel like I should give back to them for helping me and giving me such a great RP experience, I honestly love to help, It's in my blood, the satisfaction of helping a player or another Staff member just is a great enough prize as it is. I know other's will disgrace me for my such background's and I know I won't be able to change their opinion's of me, I know I won't be able to start over from scratch but what I can do is try to set the right image for people so they get a fresher image of me.

Other Info: I just want to say to the community, I am sorry for causing any pain to the player's as I did when I was last playing on this, If I caused you any pain i am sorry, I wasn't myself back then and I hope to change my image that you see of me.

~Thanks for reading my application!

2. +Support,

this nibba is my patrol partner, friend, and a lolwebul. I've seen him roleplay, and I think he would make a valuable member to the staff team.

3. +1

Oliver is a good roleplayer and I believe he would be a staff member that would do his job well.

4. ACCEPTED

Congratulations, your half-life 2 staff application has been accepted. Seek a Super Admin+ for training.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.