Pac's EM/GM App

Discussion in 'Eventmaster Applications' started by Pac, Nov 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In-Game Name: ESU Rookie 8957 Pac

Steam name: [BLN] Pac

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:223606207

Timezone: GMT

Why do you want to apply? (100 words minimum):
    I want to apply because i feel as if i could bring more entertaining events and more unique events to the server. I don't want to sound mean to the current EM's but a lot of the events i have been on is just that you run, kill some droids, fight a main boss like character and then return to the venator. I will bring a change to the events and will try and give a unique experience to the clones and let them enjoy all of it. i feel as if i could help the server out with a lot of events and trying to make other clones have fun in the events i do, on top of this i can run fun SIM's which the clones would enjoy. I also will be able to do SIM's and events for players in the GMT timezone like myself as we do usually not get alot of events/SIM's.

Why should we accept you? (125 words minimum):
    i feel that you should accept me as i am still young which means my mind is still growing and i might have more creative ideas than the older members (although some older members are very creative). I think that i am mature enough to take this role and i will not abuse any of my powers, i am responsible as a staff member and i know the rules and do not break them, if i am told that i am breaking a rule i will stop what i am doing as i know it is wrong, this will hopefully make minges think that if they behave responsibly they will get rewarded not punished. I don't want this to sound like a staff app so i'm gonna talk more about the EM stuff, i know how to make good events and can organize troops well, i will pick people i trust to be the enemies on the events and i will make the events hard for the troopers so they get a challenge from it.

What ideas do you have for new events?:
    Kashyyk jungle speeder event:
    Both sides get speeders and they fight through the jungle on speeders, this would be a good event as I have never seen it happen before and the players would have fun doing the event.

Are you willing to do events every 2 days or less?:
    Yes

Do you have previous experience as Gamemaster at all?:
    No

Overall Community time:

Time played on the current server: 2d,00h,18m

Will you commit your off-time to moderate if needed?
    Yes

Are you Staff on any other servers:
    I used to run a server and have been staff on multiple servers in the past.

Will you continue to play on the servers if you are demoted? (This won't change much)
    Yes

2. We do Tryouts now. No more EM Apps

3. then why is this thread still here?

4. For if they open it back up. Or maybe they can’t close the whole thread. Idk

5. oh okay

6. The others already said it, EM tryouts/talks are the new hot ting now.

Aside from that your event idea is just bad.
    We only have Kashyyyk as a jungle map and thats too small to even use the speeder bikes properly.
    Whom are you going to fight?
    Droids?
    Each other?
    If its PVP, how are you going to divide the teams, how are you going to set the entire thing up?
    Do you give them tacs?
    What do you do when they blow up the tacs?
    Are you just going to keep spawning speeder bikes every time someone crashes?
    If its against droids, how are you going to actually make the event fun in any way, when you got 30+ people flying around on speeders?
    Are you just going to spawn droids randomly while people fly around trying to destroy them?
    How are you going to split between spawning speeder bikes and droids?
    Are you going to set up droids ahead of time?
    Once they're destroyed what happens?
    Is the event just going to be 10 minutes of destroying droids with speeder bikes and then leaving?

You say that you know how to make good events, but aside from
    "its going to be fun"
    i havent seen any sort of argument as to why your events would be fun, or challenging or unique in any way.

Everyone thinks they're gods gift to the server, but lord knows neither you nor me are as good as we think we are and thats completely fine. Thats just life man.

501st SPC Acapelican likes this.
  7. Rethink the event idea and tryout when EM talks are active ,

8. Who are you?

Diver and Shay like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.