Personel Report: High Treason

Discussion in 'Lore Thread' started by SapphireRising, Nov 7, 2020.

1. 1. The troopers fired because of the fact that that a contingent of BLN troopers decided to STEAL a body with CLASSIFIED info. Then proceeded to threaten to "eat him", as you took defensive positions and warped away from Coruscant as if you were fleeing.

2. They never did try to bring the body over, they continuously refused.

3. They took hostages, WHICH IS SOMETHING YOU DON'T DO, and wanted to blame it on the hostages.

4. That's why I was refering to Ghoul, and not you.

5.The weapons drawn were not holstered, and there was a warning. Multiple warnings.

6.Yes, it was the kitchen. Instead of saying "I'll hand over the body", you decided to barricade yourselves in the kitchen and REFUSED to hand the body over to the Colonel. Also, their guns were aimed at the CG. Along with that, they threatened and insulted CG.

7.The Purge, 108th, and RG clearly said that they were going to blame the 212th on it. You can even ask Venom.

8. That's why I said Purge.

PS. I never imprisoned Alba, that was all up to Saturn. This pisses me off especially because I was insulted and treated like shit because of this very reason. Ontop of that, people started going off on me because they thought that I was going to pk Kogo. I never said I was. As a matter of fact, I avoid pking people. Especially those with custom models.

501st SPC Acapelican likes this.
  2. YOU DONT GET IT, I DONT CARE ABOUT THE OTHER SHIT I CARE THAT YOU CALLED ME PURGE, I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME

3. yeah I wouldn't have cared if you didn't use the character to put multiple battalions on a watchlist which honestly probably won't be accepted or honored unless our Shock does anything with it

4. It's something that should've been done long ago, considering the fact that theres never any repercussions for troops and battalions who commit crimes during events.

5. I DO LOVE YOU, AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE PURGE. MY BAD. JUST TELL ME WHICH PART YOU WANT ME TO CHANGE.

6. "Not soon after, a Purge Trooper had contacted High Command" REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

7. Oh crap, my bad.

8. There, I changed the rank.

9. Haha pk go brr

SapphireRising likes this.
  10. I blame astromechs.

SapphireRising and Alba like this.
  11. A14: If you can forward the evidence to me on board I will review and talk to our on board Shock about an investigation, however I would like to verify foul play before inciting distrust on our ship.

Awaiting your reply,
    A14

Eowyn likes this.
  12. (in character): shut the fuck up, Alpha 14 Regimental Commander Joshua Clark

sincerely,

(in character): Brendan McDonald

13. I was sitting in the couch watching my little pony. It was very amusing until apple jack came onto screen . Oh my fucking god she's so hot. I couldn't imagine anything hotter than that. I lost my attraction to actual woman and now have devoted my life to losing my virginity to apple jack. I heard her walking onto screen and when she said “lets save these orphans from this fire” i lost it. I couldn't hold it anymore. My erection burst out of my pants bruised and rashed from the previous beating which was an hour ago. It was to Dwayne the rock Johnson. But this was different. This was a rage. I couldn't not have her on my lap. Immediately after thinking of that my penis erupted with shlorpy cum There is so much. I'm slightly thrusted back into my couch. My cum blasts through my tv with the force of an ak-47 handled by a noodle armed toddler who only knows how to suck on tiddies. It splatters on my wall leaving a Picasso style painting in its wake. There is loud yelling in the other apartment building concerned about the loud flooding noise. They bang on my door Banging until they break the door open with the assistance of the cum. They are met with five inches if cum on the ground with look of horror. One throws up. I look at them and they are blasted with my fountain of cum. There is a hole where her abdomen used to be and the other fainted. She fell face first and drowned in the cum. I'm finished. No more cum. But at what cost. My penis can no longer be called that. It is peeled back like a sniper that was plugged with a potato. So much pain. But countered with the pleasure of knowing I would have impregnated apple jack .

Eowyn and SapphireRising like this.
  14. What in all things holy, did I just read?

15. Scripture

Eowyn, SapphireRising and Hector like this.