Scorch's Staff App

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Mouse, May 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steam Name: Ge4l
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:38453662
    Hours played on the server: (You must have at least 100 hours or more on this server, or else your application will be declined) 144
    What is your age? 16
    Do you have previous experience as a staff member on other servers? I was a moderator and admin on Santos RP with a stint as senior admin before giving up the position to someone else and retaking my spot as admin
    What attributes can you bring to our server? I'm extremely cool under pressure and logical thinking believe it or not is one of my specialties as well as argument, debate, and problem solving.
    Do you think you're mature enough to be a moderator for our server? I wouldn't be making this app if i thought otherwise
    Will you be active on our server? Of course
    Do you have a microphone that you can use to communicate and quickly solve problems? Yes
    Do you know all the rules for the server? Yes
    Do you think our community respects you enough to become a moderator on the server? I would think so
    Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what were you punished for? I got a warning for metagaming recently but it was removed
    Why should we promote you to staff? (at least 100 words)
    Well i believe that as of right now we 1. Don't have staff that can be on as often as we need them as good as they are. 2. Don't have Enough staff or 3. The people that are applying are not good enough. I'm here to help each problem. I am good enough and i will make you that promise, i will be amazing as a staff member on this server. I will be active on this server as i already am. I was active even with work and school and now that both of those things are over i can only get more active. I will pursue this promotion with all i have. This is not me trying to get higher than my peers, or trying to make admin. I purely want to help in any way that i can. i don't think i'm going to be the standards we need for an EM but if that's what its going to take to help, then i'll do it. But i believe being a staff member for BLN is going to be the best way for me to help. I will do what it takes as i have what it takes. I will do whatever you need me to, white list, warn, ban, build, create sims, moderating team speak, whatever you need me to do, i will do. I will be the most loyal staff member you have ever seen, as i have fallen in love with this community and i will do what it takes to help it.

2. that sir is for us to decide and 2nd, Since you said that, you are claiming you are "better" than the ones applying? That is unprofessional to say in a staff app imo.

Slack, you are a cool dude, glad you made it to RC but your reputation still needs work, i believe not many people know you as well as others, so it wouldn't be a wise choice to say "the people that are applying are not good enough"

I know you have 144 hours but staff are to be chosen very carefully and monitored to be the best so they won't make ridiculous mistakes.

Even the smallest mistakes can lead to big problems so I believe if you don't make anything wrong or edit your staff app that is a plus that you want to help the server and not rush your app but the thing you said above really really shouldn't have said in a staff app.

that is all
    i have to say so in my opinion, i am very close to a -support so im neutral (even tho it doesnt really matter since im a peasant) (jk)
    But i know you probably didn't mean it, but none the less you should make sure your staff app doesn't offend anyone or make fun of them.

3. DENIED,
    "Do you know all the rules for the server? Yes"
    Me having to warn you for major Metagaming proves to me that you don't know them, not only that but after the warn you didn't know what you did.

Staff need to be aware of their actions and the rules
    Reapply in 2 weeks or later.

Victoriam likes this.
  4. Also.
    Don't you ever fucking say
    "The people applying are not good enough" again. Period.

Hector, Void, Krill and 4 others like this.
  5. But I am bad at gaem

Diver, Hector, OrangeBeard and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.