Spin off story: BLN Bizarre Adventures - Steel Force.

Discussion in 'Lore Thread' started by Kaka, Nov 7, 2019.

1. #1 Kaka, Nov 7, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
    ( Don't take this too seriously. I wanted to test this type of story, first chapter being made.)

As Resh saw Thanos with his gauntlet, he now realized that he was way more dangerous than before. With now Revan infused blood, Thanos was reckless, powerful. At the commander’s side, were clones and Jedi, badly wounded. They all closed their eyes, as the purple man snapped his fingers.

The universe now vanished. Not half, but all of it.

—————————————————————————————————————————-

Tatooine. Known for its touristic value! With big statues, people come often on vacations to visit and know better this place.

With its rocky formation, people often race in speeders to test their limits!

Its leader is known for having an artifact of an ancient civilization, the Jedi. Since they are not seen for thousands of years, it holds big value for collectors. Now, he wants to make a race, worth of millions of credits and this artifact.

[​IMG]
    Chapter 1:
    https://imgur.com/a/GmlN6gb

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    End of chapter one!

Void, Eowyn, Knight Zapp and 4 others like this.
  2. tell him to eat shit johnny

Kaka likes this.
  3. First chapter is now finished!

Comment and let me see what you want in the next chapters!
    Special cameos, what do all of you want?

4. as much as i think jojo big dumb, this is really well made. very epic, thank you kanye

Void, Resh and Kaka like this.
  5. There is no way in hell resh would be in the same room as saint and not be screaming and calling him gay

Kaka and Resh like this.
  6. CHAPTER 2, BOYOS!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PS: Some pages, for some reason, my photoshop didn't save. It's missing just a few, but ye.​

Hector and Authority like this.
  7. Hold your horses there, buddy, are you making an implication that is also called a “reference” to the popular Japanese cartoon or “anime” known as “JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure” that’s about the blood line of a family known as the Joestar’s going on journeys that tend to be more extraordinary than average?

Kaka likes this.
  8. I would never do such thing.

9. IMO you need to differentiate the speech blurbs height as the order can be confusing eh to follow

Eowyn and Kaka like this.
  10. Noted! In the next chapter, I will improve in that regard.

11. the second page got better as it went on
    i'd decide on a format and also perhaps mess around with panel placement
    be creative
    make araki proud

Void likes this.
  12. me onepunch man