Status
Not open for further replies.

Resh

The Owner
Staff member
High Staff
Moderating
Jul 27, 2016
There was some scares and stuff on how "Terminator Roleplay will split the playerbase in half!" and I'm just going to put my reassurance out to you all.

Terminator Roleplay is a chance for those that want real roleplay, in a hardcore setting, it has a character system, fucking descriptions that you can glance and assume who is a hardcore roleplayer and who has trouble writing a simple physical description (Me). It has an inventory system, you can lose that M4A1 you found or that dildo you put in your ass but you left equipped, people can steal shit. Can people steal your saber and you'd never have it back for a week in Clone Wars RP? No. It's harder to run for me too, it's more immersive and intense.

On TnB Terminator RP I took part of a raid by Skynet I'll never forget. 50 humans in a subway being attacked by 10 terminators and it was terrifying, we fought back yelling and super into the fight--and realized we're losing numbers fast and ran for it as I screamed and ran to safety and only about 30 survived. I saw a possible PK to someone I barely knew, but just the feel of the event, the animation, the gamemode and the RP that I saw made me feel like it was super sad and something I wanted on BLN, but then I realized that it was literally a couple gun wounds and the soldier was about to die of it. We go through that everyday on Clone Wars RP and we see stupid shit like Genji/Victoriam becoming an AI, people having their limbs and dicks into robotic parts like it was nothing, I get it is like super high-tech, but like, you'd just be replaced because at the end of the day we're clones. I love Clone Wars RP, it's still #1 to me, as Terminator RP can't bring astonishing memories, an amazing custom saber system, an epic storyline that nearly made me cry and the amazing people I've found.

Well, Terminator RP is as obviously very different, and as you can see, it appeals to some, but not all.

We have over 1000 people in our steam group, but yet,we had 32 people show up for the first password access and about 12 a day AT MOST, which I am super grateful for.

When you ask what's the difference between the two game types you must first ask, what's the good qualities of these gamemodes, and their effects on the players/server? Terminator Roleplay is super fun, hardcore, a more of a "survival against the apocalypse" than anything. It's a completely different scenario than Clone Wars RP and appeals to a very different, and less amount of people. It's definitely a refresher, as many people take LOAs of Clone Wars RP as its not as fun to them, this is a great opportunity for people that lose that Clone Wars RP Spark or Gmod overall for that which I'd always recommend to TRY, but Clone Wars RP is still the best server ever, but Terminator RP does have aspects that can't be seen in Clone Wars also. It's that feeling of fighting against all odds, that we're this small civilization fighting that dictator we've always wanted to kill.

So, my final things on the whole "Splitting the playerbase in half?"

We may lose some people, and we may gain some that haven't even touched Clone Wars RP, this can benefit CWRP, and it's super refreshing, gritty and overall a completely fun and different experience for those who want something different now and then or when you're bored on Clone Wars RP after you just heard me use the voice amp to say something stupid because I don't have any self control over my immaturity, or if you just want to see an army of humans take on a giant war against Terminators!

It's fun, new, it's different, hardcore and more serious and less appealing to most on Clone Wars, and can attract more serious roleplayers that we may welcome into both servers, and overall BLN :)

Let's do awesome on both servers!
See you on Terminator Roleplay AND Especially Clone Wars :D

Status
Not open for further replies.