The Endless Map's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals/Request' started by Gobo744, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45900046
    Who Banned You: Jedi General Plo Koon (Crow)
    When did you get banned? 22.11.16 5:35 GMT+1
    How long were you banned for? Permanently
    What was the reason for your ban? Job Abuse & Mass RDM
    Please explain clearly what happened: While I was on the server, minding my own businesses, Jedi General Plo Koon (Crow) banned me out of nowhere. I thought 'Maybe it was some mistake on his part', but then I remembered my careless action of becoming a Super Battle Droid and fight the minge droids, the reason that I got job abuse. Then I left after being fed up whit trying to fight them, which was a a large portion of time, probably why I have Mass RDM.
    Why do you think the action was unfair? Although I did stoop to their level of FailRP, this was a not large issue, where I could potentially turn on this community if given the chance, I would never do it in any case. 'Innocent till proven guilty' they say. I did not react in a very mature way, but I promise to not do it again.
    Additional notes: I am not a minge or rule breaker in any way, but when push comes to shove, and there's not higher ups to deal whit the problem, I relay on my vigilantism to stop these minges, even if that makes me one in the process. Also I was only targeting them, not others who were as unfortunate as me to deal with them.
    P.S. I'm sorry I didn't give you good succs, Crow.
  2. You werent a staff member, to its not in account for you to handle their minge. What you should've done is call a staff member, who has the responsebility to keep the server running smooth, and tell them about it, instead of taking it into your own hands, and even cause yourself a permanentl ban.

Even if what you say is true, it's your own fault. But I'd say the ban time could be redused to a week or so, and then you'll have a last chance. If you mess it up, I'd agree to a permanent ban.

3. Take proof of the then current events, and report it on the forums, or directly to a member of the server management. Having a staff member on your steam friends, or elsewhere where quick communication is possible, also gives you a good upper hand on situations such as these.

4. Yes well, I didn't have the upper hand I choose the Vigilante route. Was it the right choice? No. Should I stay banned? Maybe. Should I blame all of you? No, but my mind is pointing at you guys. Stage Of Acceptance I guess. But again, I am sorry, I did something wrong, I do admit it and if I get out of line again, I'll at least try to say good bye and leave by myself. You could assist me in that leave as well whit a permban as. Take away my toy if needed for a short while, but that doesn't mean I won't cry for it.
    Hope to hear from you guys soon.
    Kind Regards,
    "Eeth Koth"
  6. Oh..Well, thank you Crow! I'll try my damnedest to not act like Batman and let you guys, the admind, deal with the minges...And I will not mistreat your trust.
    I like you and this community and I want to continue coming back.
    I won't let you down! (And if I do, please find me and kick my head in.)
    Kind Regards,
    Endless Map