Tyrone's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Pvt. Pancake, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Steam Name: Some Nibba Named Tyrone
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:140626945
    Hours played on the server: 220+ Hours, (Previous Time Resets)
    What is your age? 16
    Do you have previous experience as a staff member on other servers? Yes, EM on here, and EM Advisor (2nd highest Ranking) on Master Works StarWarsRP, Also Admin on Legacy Gaming.
    What attributes can you bring to our server? Since joining CG I have brought some more SeriousRP to the server, and I would like to help the few staff that are currently on the server. I also wish to be able to punish people that break the rules of the server, such as FailRP and Minging.
    Do you think you're mature enough to be a moderator for our server? Yes, I try to be as mature as possible in any manner being a CG XO.
    Will you be active on our server? Yes, I've proved that I've been coming back to the server frequently and staying on most of the times when all staff have goten off.
    Do you have a microphone that you can use to communicate and quickly solve problems? Yes
    Do you know all the rules for the server? Yes
    Do you think our community respects you enough to become a moderator on the server? Yes
    Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what were you punished for? Yes I have been Warned 5 Times, 2 for RDM, which were both fair accounts I was warned by Fuze (for killing him), and Slice (for killing a CT that was being disruptive), 1 for Racism (which was far because I said Ching Chong Bing Bong in OOC), 1 for Micspam (was for New Year's celebration and I was being a dumbass), and last for Abuse of Noclip and Cloak (I was abusing it to get around the map faster, it was a fair warning).
    Why should we promote you to staff? (Must be 100 words at least) I have played on BLN (with a few breaks) since I started on ZombieMilitaryRP, and ever since then I have loved the community Pre-Zuthar and Post-Zuthar, with many people coming inbetween. I wish to be staff to help the server with some problems of not having enough staff online to whitelist or generally just not having staff at all on the server sometimes. I also want to be able to help some of the EMs during events with staff assisted help, and help with the community in general, like for example sometimes people need a staff to RP. I also wish to help the server get restored back to full SeriousRP as it used to be, and stopping some of the more mingy people from keeping on minging non-stop.

2. I think you should be accepted.

Pvt. Pancake likes this.
  3. +1 Serious | Old staff | Knows his shit | Isn't a fucking idiot like most people | Active | Great guy and great RPer

Pvt. Pancake likes this.
  4. Great guy, level headed. Definitely worthy for staff
    +1

Pvt. Pancake likes this.
  5. +1 This man takes the CG role very serious does not allow “shortcuts” around rules which I feel is basically the definition of staff. I don’t know this man personally but his rep and actions speak for themself I believe.

Pvt. Pancake likes this.
  6. Yea he should be accepted , we need a better staff count to.

7. +1 I've served with this man many times and I can say he is a very serious and competent staff member, he knows a lot of the systems we have so he doesn't need too much training, and he does fantastic events.

Pvt. Pancake likes this.
  8. +1 | Brings a lot of much needed seriousness to the server. | Active. | Probably my favorite CG since Tower. | Has common sense.

but has like a super high ego xd

9. I don’t know why I haven’t +1 this yet. So here it is.

+1- active - capable - and is serious. We need more staff and I’d say he deserves it.

10. +1 I've been waiting for the day Tyrone would step up and make his staff app. This user takes his role serious IC / has a clear mind between what is right and was is wrong; never acts out on impulse and always gets both sides of the story before making a harsh discussion. Overall he is active with the people on the server -- of course, he would be since he is a CG after all.

somebishboinamedtyrone

Spring and RC Doc like this.
  11. +..........2
    Tyrone at first we doubted a whole lot
    Like seriously, super annoying and we wanted him gone
    Over the course of weeks he is now one of the most respectable people and CG for a very long time.
    Taking his role seriously and dedication.
    Do remember Tyrone, as staff we expect you to dedicate to this server as your main server.

I'm hoping you'll get accepted.
    [​IMG]

Squeaky, Spring, Pvt. Pancake and 5 others like this.
    • Serious
    • Trustful
    • Active
    • Has more than 6 brain cells

+1

RC Doc likes this.
  12. +1 Everything has already been said about him from my side, so...

13. damn the cg regime will be stronger then ever now
    also +1 hes cool sometimes

Resh and RC Doc like this.
  14. coo guy who been here for over a year now

15. Better not be the next edge Lord
    Jk you good sometimes+1

16. make this guy staff already

Diver and Orpheus like this.
  17. Gonna Go ahead and bump this up.

18. +1 Tyrone is pretty cool, knows his stuff, he worked pretty hard on being a good CG and if he was made staff I believe he would also be great in it too.