Unban Appeal/Request

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals/Request' started by Kazkids, Jul 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your SteamID:
    STEAM_0:0:0

Who Banned You:
    Gary?

When did you get banned?
    July 2017

How long were you banned for?
    Perm

What was the reason for your ban?
    Don't Remember

Please explain clearly what happened:
    It's been over 2 years so I don't remember and I'd like to come back as just a casual player

Why do you think the action was unfair?
    It's been over 2 years so again I'd just like to come back as a casual Player

Additional notes:
    I had a lot of good times on this server and I'd like to be able to have some more fun times if the community would have me back. I'd also like to see some old faces and fight along side some brothers against those damn clankers.

2. holy shit, the prodigal son

501st SPC Acapelican and alto like this.
  3. A legend has returned

501st SPC Acapelican likes this.
  4. I have one memory from you, you made me and a DC play RPS to get promoted in DB but we both got promoted,I believe that was you

Hopefully you come back man!

5. Not gonna lie no idea who dis is but we played at the same time so ugh good luck

6. I would be very grateful to Resh if he'd be willing to give me a second chance here. Had a few rough patches but also a lot of good patches with all y'all. So hopefully I'll be able to fight with y'all again.

7. #7 Caesar, Jul 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    +1, from what i've heard of, this guy sounds like a fucking legend

8. Kazkids. He requested awhile back that Gary perma ban him so he could never come back. He wanted to leave due to the Drama at the time. I'm fine with him coming back. But the choice is ultimately in @Resh 's hands.

9. N word what

10. From this point onward. if you are going to meme about this. Dont post its a ban appeal not general.

11. no u

12. What was the reason for the denial in the first place?

Better yet - The ban reason?

13. That's the point. There was none, he asked for the ban because he wanted to stay away from BLN.

14. I'm sorry if you've ever felt I've wronged you, and welcome back man.

15. Free this man

16. the mad man is back

the prodigal son has returned

17. Hello. I've spoken with Resh. It appears as though I'm to deal with this Appeal. From what I Recall of his Ban. The only real reason he got banned was due to him(Kazkids), Requesting that Gary would ban him from the server due to drama at the time.
    I guess with that out of the way. Ban Appeal, Accepted. Send me your SteamID on Discord when available. I'll Remove your ban on the server afterwards.

Kerk, Lighthaven, Void and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.