What was your Favorite Part of HaloRP?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Void, Apr 20, 2019.

1. So, What was y'all's Favorite part of this Good Ol' RP. What will you miss? What will you not miss?

Personally, my favorite part, was getting to be an A.I and work with a group of Spartans, and it felt like REAL teamwork, as if we were a group of friends (Which I guess BLN is, but different,) who coordinated this big Operation.

So, what did you all like best?

Eowyn likes this.
  2. When we made up a whole story but it was all for nothing

Eowyn and Void like this.
  3. the part where big tiddy clown goth gf, shy boy chad, and skynet's disowned nephew walked into a bar.

Tragic and Void like this.
  4. “Those bitches stole my magnum condom”

Void and Eowyn like this.
  5. Having a personality. It was very refreshing to be able to laugh and make jokes as a person rather than being a stone cold trooper all the time. (Even though Mustang told us to be serious). I was able to make a character and interact with others in a more comical way. Especially the AI at points. The events were fun as well and the roleplay that went along with it was very enjoyable. It was a nice break from clone wars.

Eowyn, Tragic and Void like this.
  6. not talking was neat.I also had a psychological breakdown at some point but we're not gonna talk about it.

Void likes this.
  7. Dell the spartan had a broken leg that was burnt, so as Locus i said to him “You’ll only slow us down.” and shot him in the face, then stomped on his helmet to destroy the AI
    I then blamed it on tallis and they all bought it.

HaloRP was metal af

501st SPC Acapelican and Void like this.
  8. I liked how you could come up with your own story background, for example, Joshua lost his voice by an SOS and could only speak through his A.I. they both viewed the Spartan program as a failure well the Spartan 3 and 4 program at least

9. By Joshua I mean my own character not mustang

10. Racist af what the frick dude

Loki likes this.
  11. I'm telling mom

12. so thaaaaaat's why void was talking like that.

Void and Tragic like this.
  13. Half way through the ending 30 minutes I felt bad so I became Void's Ghost

Tragic likes this.
  14. I really loved the epic bullfrogs just flying around like hawks for no apparent reason

15. Also caboose as a hunter

16. funny enough I didn't but I had realized if we confronted you about it we would have met a similar fate

17. [​IMG]

Void likes this.