Zack's Staff App

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Zack, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Steam Name: Recker
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:175625062
    Hours played on the server: 150+ hours
    What is your age? 17
    Do you have previous experience as a staff member on other servers?

Yes I was a temp mod on a server that use to go by VGN but sadly they died out at that time I probably had two months worth of staff time on it.
    What attributes can you bring to our server?

Honestly I probably won’t be able to do anything special I plan on being a helping hand in any way I can. I like doing that kind of stuff cause I know there’s people that thank us a lot for doing what we do to also help their RP stuff like PTs and tryouts or even SIMs.
    Do you think you're mature enough to be a moderator for our server?

Yes. I know at times people will see me messing around or sometimes even be an ass but that’s mostly during downtime were everyone is pretty much bored so I just try to have my own fun with a few people I consider friends on the server.
    Will you be active on our server?

I can be active daily except maybe some weekends and I still go to high school so before I can even get on you’d have to wait till about 2:30 EST and on weekends if you can contact me I’ll try to hop on. Or you can even try reaching me via Discord when I’m offline and I would probably hop on ASAP

Do you have a microphone that you can use to communicate and quickly solve problems?

Yes

Do you know all the rules for the server?

I’m familiar with most rules of the server although I’m sure there is probably a few I’m not aware of
    Do you think our community respects you enough to become a moderator on the server?

I kind of think “Respect” would be a little to strong of a word maybe there are some people that respect me but I consider it that I just have a lot of friends that could back me up.

Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what were you punished for?

I have been warned twice one for FailRP during the set up of an event there was a thing on the planet that made it so we could run really fast and I was running around saying “cocain is one hell of a drug” The other warn was for RDM Resh was doing an event were he ordered the CG to arrest specific people one of the CG passed by and I told him not to follow those orders cause Ghost just showed me that he was a robot but he did not listen and continued to arrest people until I was wanted in which him chasing me I shot him dead

Why should we promote you to staff? (at least 100 words)

So besides the fact that I want to help other staff and Ems along with the other users I also would like to become staff so that as an officer the things I request I can deal with myself. I totally understand that staff and EMs can get really busy and can’t do the things I ask like ammo drops or giving out weapons and Health kits, so I thought if I became a staff I could just do it myself and not interrupt the staff/EM for it. The other is because it looks like a lot of fun actually, to help set up SIMS or give people the stuff they ask for such as weapons or to set up a SIM/live tryout for them.

2. +Support
    We need good people to help being enrolled as staff because hey its always good to be helpful and we need to get on to people that minge or fail rp example 1. I was noclipped and cloaked while helping in Morty's event which a Cough* 501st * Cough*awesomeface*Cough* shot me so ye good luck

Zack likes this.
  3. lowkey i feel like i've done that also

4. It's alalalalright

5. From what I've seen, you are a good guy. I've seen both good and bad actions from you. You are on for a good amount of time, so no problem there. I've seen immature actions such as having a trooper executed for not saluting to you which is why I'll be sticking NEUTRAL for now.

6. I will agree I've done some bad stuff during down time put I can't say that I remember killing someone for not saluting me I don't care a lot of the time if I get saluted or not because I'm really use to not being saluted so maybe if you happen to remember that guys name it might jog my memory
    And thanks for some support

7. I uh... I haven't seen much of Zack, and I know I can't give an opinion, but he seems alright. I'm not sure if staff ready or not but he looks goog. I would just like to say this is something I think is really worth looking into.

8. +1
    Talked to him in game and he’s a good, responsible guy. Level headed, and will work hard.

9. +1
    Even though zack has his ups and downs he's good at what he sets his mind to... whether it be from becoming staff or just running around as naval. For the past month or so i've seen him both IC and OOC, he is mature and mentally stable in both. Honestly, he would make a great staff member, would never abuse his powers, use common sense in multiple situations, and be able to help certain people with whatever situation they need.

10. Honestly no clue who you are

Captain Nemesis, TheGeek and Resh like this.
  11. das cus you don't play *lenny*

TheGeek likes this.
  12. Gary does have a point

13. Missing something (° ͜ʖ°)

14. +1 Mature | Responsible | Good guy | Hard Worker | Has Common Sense

:D

15. Honestly from what I've heard about you, The executing a trooper for not saluting, That's kinda, I'm just not going to comment on it, I know it happened because I talked to the guy who it happened with in TS. I really don't want to give this app a +1 It just, feel's like I wouldn't be doing much good If I did this, but, You seem like a nice person so you got a +1 from me.

16. Again I don't remember doing such a thing and I would like to know who it was so that maybe I can recall what happened and either explain what happened or take responsibility for it appropriately

17. Still dont know who you are

TheGeek likes this.