Recent content by Chess1

1. Chess1

Officer File:Dessimus Vondin

[INPUT CLEARANCE CODE] [INITIALISING...] [CODE ACCEPTED] [ACCESSING DATABANK LISTED "Vondin"...] [ACCESSING FILE 1 OF 42...] Name: Dessimus Vondin Species: Human Homeworld: Kuat Gender:Male Date of Birth:45bby Hair Color:Black Eye Color:Blue Height:6.1 Weight:76.2kg Affiliations:Grand Navy of...
  2. Chess1

Officer File:Hysio Vondin

[INPUT CLEARANCE CODE] [INITIALISING...] [CODE ACCEPTED] [ACCESSING DATABANK LISTED "Vondin"...] [ACCESSING FILE 1 OF 42...] Name:Hysio Vondin Species:Human Homeworld:Naboo Gender:Male Date of Birth:11/03/47 Hair Color:Black Eye Color:Blue Height:6.0 Weight:76.2kg Affilations:Grand Navy of the...
  3. Chess1

Chester In Character Qna post :D (My worst idea yet)

Right question from the naval here How much trouble would we get in for I don't know lets say letting xamok strap a bunch of fighters and explosives together with duck tape and then throw it at the enemy?-with much love Dess
  4. Chess1

Chester In Character Qna post :D (My worst idea yet)

Start off with a simple question Favorite meal and color
  5. Chess1

Ship/Vehicle Classification Page

Chapter 4 Heavy Cruisers of the Republic Victory I Class Heavy Cruiser Designers:Kuat Drive Yards,Rendili Stardrive Year Introduced:20bby Cost:57,000,000 Length:900 meters Max Atmospheric Speed:800Km/h Engines:Alderaan Royal Engineers LF9 Ion Engines Hyperdrive:Class 1...
  6. Chess1

Chapter 3 Capital Ships of the Republic Venator Class Star Destroyer Designer:Kuat Drive Yards Year Introduced:22 bby Cost:59,000,000 Length:1,137 meters Width:548 meters Height:268 meters Maximum atmospheric speed:975km/h Engines:4 Primary Drive Engines,2 Secondary Engines and 4...
  7. Chess1

The Burst Link Guide to Starships, Vehicles of the Galactic Republic, and Confederacy of Independent Systems Approved by:Ensign Dessimus Sang Regno Date:06/26/23 To be reviewed on:07/15/23 (Note this uses a lot of legends material cause fucking canon) Chapters Chapter 1: Classes of...
  8. Chess1

Naval Documentation: Dessimus Regno | Chess's Character File

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Uncle! James please not to so loud. Are you alright uncle? Yes perfectly fine just tired. Now what is up? I found this! Oh a snake.... uh where did you find this buddy? In the garden. Ok well i'm gonna ring for William and you two are gonna go put this little man back out...
  9. Chess1

Thank you Carson, have the rest of the work brought up here later. As you wish my lord, and your spring jacket. Of all the worlds to be born on why did it have to be the one with twice the seasons. How goes finding a vacation spot for when the staff's vacation period comes up? Good my lord...
  10. Chess1

The Raid on Hyden Station a BLN Story

Red Station this shuttle T1230 requesting permission to land. Permission will be granted upon confirmation of your clearance codes Shuttle T1230 transmitting clearance codes now This better be worth good money. Its Kuat Drive Yards, they'll pay anything to keep their things safe. Shuttle...
  11. Chess1

Accessing Documentation ... ... ... ... With Operations Durge's Lance currently underway my lord, it is becoming obvious that should that operation succed that a direct assault on Kuat would take place. What is our next move? The admiralty has devised a plan my lord, all we need is your...
  12. Chess1

Accessing Documentation ... ... ... ... I am greatly honored to be here today, 100 years ago the people of Resya opened this museum to commemorate the 50th aniversary of Resya being rediscovered by the known galaxy. I am suprised to say with the welcoming crowd with my visit. Tensions...
  13. Chess1

Accessing Documentation ... ... ... ... New officers? That is right sir, new shinys. And there outside this door in the main room. That is correct. Well, atleast we have some new people to use. That means less work for me an you. Yes sir, shall we head in? Yes I think that is best...
  14. Chess1

Accessing Documentation ... ... ... ... [Well this is a lovely place, I hope they bought the name I gave them.] Right here my lord. [wait a mintute] Well, this is akward. I wasnt expecting seeing you for atleast another few hours. What are you doing here, you weren't suppose to be...