Recent content by Crimace

1. Crimace

Crimaces Custom Model Updates

Name: Crimace Discord Username if you have one: Crimace#3599 Email/SteamID used to purchase: STEAM_0:1:245255672 Receiver's SteamID:STEAM_0:1:245255672 Package Purchased: Normal Tier Additional Information: Just making a few changes to my model and removing 6-7 Bodygroups. Retexturing My Aegis...
  2. Crimace

The 833rd Crimson Corps Information/History

Hello, I am Marshal Commander Reman of the 833rd. I founded the unit that was used as the framework and foundation of this Corps. As of recent I've decided to make my personal log open to any Republic Military Personnel. It will serve as a history lesson and provide newer recruits valuable...
  3. Crimace

Alpha ARC 66 "Crimace"

Booting up console....... 10%.....36%.....69%.....100% _Access Granted_ Accessing file O-66....... _ACCESS DENIED_ Redirecting to start of directory..... ....Alerting Authorities.... ....... Successfully redirected to file "A-66"   ___Status___ Active ___Rank___ 2nd Lieutenant ...
  4. Crimace

833rd Crimson Corps Custom Battalion(Updated)

Name: Crimace SteamID: STEAM_0:1:245255672 Package Purchased: Custom Battalion Additional Info: Battalion Information  Crimson Company was a unit I made back when I was on Geetslys server a few years back. Ive been here a little over a year now so its about time I bring it back to...
  5. Crimace

Crimace's Custom Model

Name: Crimace SteamID: STEAM_0:1:245255672 Package Purchased: Normal Tier Custom Model Additional Information: The 1 extra attachment Id like with this model is some Micro-Binoculars that will match up with the part of the helmet that it will be covering. Incase you need to talk to me about some...