Recent content by Gizmo the Memer Man

1. Gizmo the Memer Man

I shid my Pants

I shid my Pants
  2. Gizmo the Memer Man

CT-5105's Log

>Password required ********** >Password Accepted >Accessing files... CT-5105's Log Registration- CT-5105 Assignment- Burstlink Rank- Trainee Regiment- Stealth Ops Unit Status- Active Entry-00: Basic Training Yo, my Registration is CT-5105, but Everyone calls me Gizmo. I am in the Middle of...
  3. Gizmo the Memer Man

History of Ravenia

Complete History of Ravenia Introduction: Ravenia is a Planet along the Rimma Trade Route and a major exporter of small arms. The planet is rich with history as it traces its past to the Old Republic Era. It has several continents and a moon by the name of Crowven. Part I: The Old Republic...
  4. Gizmo the Memer Man

Chester In Character Qna post :D (My worst idea yet)

This is Relfen Erznec from the HoloNet News, I'm working on an Article on the Ongoing State of some of the Outer Rim Sieges. What do you think about the Current Stalemate on the Frontlines of Ravenia, I hear Acting Officer Colonel Sawyer is losing face in the Senate by the Day, I just want to...
  5. Gizmo the Memer Man

CT-7103 Transfer Orders

Transfer Order #51059106 Identification #: 7103 Rank: Trainee Current Posting: Tipoca City Training Facility New Posting: The Burstlink Venator, 7th Ranger Platoon. Officer Notes: CT-7103 has shown excellent combat skills during his time in training and completed a majority of his sims...
  6. Gizmo the Memer Man

Gizmo's Premium Model

Update on my Model bc i was an indecisive fuck and kept editing the design Name: Hadrian Discord Username if you have one: Gizmo#5105 Email/SteamID used to purchase: Gizmothepiggy@gmail.com Receiver's SteamID: 76561198299448853 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198299448853/ Package...
  7. Gizmo the Memer Man

Gizmo Question of the Week (maybe) #2

My Favorite Pokemon Region is Unova bc Gen 5 Pokemon is what I grew up on
  8. Gizmo the Memer Man

Gizmo Question of the Week (maybe) #2

What is your Favorite Pokemon Region and Why?
  9. Gizmo the Memer Man

The Siege of Ravenia

The Northern Ascheland Nuclear Incident We received a Message Smuggled from a CIS Secret Military Base, which was later discovered to not be known by the Ravenian Home Army. A Group of Ravenian Nuclear Science personnel were being Held against their will to develop and oversee Nuclear Weapons...
  10. Gizmo the Memer Man

Last Transmission

WELCOME TO THE VOICES CLUB!
  11. Gizmo the Memer Man

CT-5105's Log (OG Timeline)

This is around the Time I returned (aka when I felt like I properly joined the Community) to BLN, thank you for the Memories guys. You are some of the Wierdest, Worst, and most Degenerate Fucking Idiots I have ever had the pleasure of Meeting and I am glad to have met all of you. Have a Good...
  12. Gizmo the Memer Man

CT-5105's Log (OG Timeline)

Password required ********** Password Accepted Accessing files... CT-5105's Log Registration- CT-5105 Rank- Lance Corporal Regiment- Keeli Company Number of missions- 15 Unit Status- KIA Entry-01 Hello, my registration is CT-5105 but everyone calls me Gizmo. I always try to make people...
  13. Gizmo the Memer Man

What is Your Favorite Gundam/Mobile Suit and Why?

While it Started off as a Meme for me, GM Sniper II has become my favorite Mobile Suit. I love seeing the epic battles and stories of the Standard Joes when it comes to Gundam And Star Wars (Also bc MG Sniper II looks fucking awesome!). My Other Favorites are the Shieden (IBO) and the Zaku...
  14. Gizmo the Memer Man

What is Your Favorite Gundam/Mobile Suit and Why?

I wanna get the Forums alive again so what is your Favorite Gundam/Mobile Suit my Gundamers.