Search results

1. Daus

Officer File: Ted Mormont

[CREDENTIALS RECOGNIZED: FILE ACCESS GRANTED] [ACCESSING FILE...] [ACCESSING FILE..] [FILE ACCESSED: Officer File: Fred Mormont] Officer File: Ted Mormont Ted Mormont's journey in the shadow of his older brother Fred was marked by a relentless desire to prove himself, despite consistently...
  2. Daus

Officer File: Fred Mormont

[CREDENTIALS RECOGNIZED: FILE ACCESS GRANTED] [ACCESSING FILE...] [ACCESSING FILE..] [FILE ACCESSED: Officer File: Fred Mormont] Officer File: Fred Mormont Fred Mormont's journey from a promising student on Coruscant to a revered Fleet Admiral in the Republic Navy is a tale of dedication...
  3. Daus

"The Golden Baron"

The Propaganda war: In a contrasting narrative, civilian sentiments among the populace tell a less optimistic tale. Reports indicate that the CIS, during their occupation of planets, managed to garner support from some citizens who have come to view them favorably. Investigations into civilian...
  4. Daus

Blast my Baja

Blast my Baja
  5. Daus

"The Golden Baron"

Raid on the Ammunition and repair facilities: Following the initial raid, the repercussions of the depleted fuel reserves swiftly took a toll on General Belisarius, causing a noticeable deceleration in his advance against Republic lines. Encouraged by the success of the first mission, Republic...
  6. Daus

"The Golden Baron"

[CREDENTIALS RECOGNIZED: FILE ACCESS GRANTED] [ACCESSING FILE...] [ACCESSING FILE..] [FILE ACCESSED: THE GOLDEN BARON] First Encounter: The Burst Link first encountered "The Golden Baron" during an operation that was supposed to lure a new CIS commander into a trap by leaving a Republic...
  7. Daus

Rhombus' Staff Application

+1 He makes Baja Blast at Taco Bell, he has offered me the formula. His also a cool dude
  8. Daus

Kalakakakakakakakakakakaka

Kalakakakakakakakakakakaka
  9. Daus

Is the forums even used anymore?

Is the forums even used anymore?
  10. Daus

Nydo Blackfyre's Journal (Re-Uploaded)

"After the death of Sendil I stayed on Okeah V. to meditate on the force to clear my mind once more. During my meditation I had a vision of a book that would show me the path forward. Confused I looked out at the oceans surrounding the temple and saw a storm coming, it could have been a normal...
  11. Daus

لا تستسلم أبداً أبدا ستعمل نخذلكم لن أركض وأتركك لن تجعلك تبكي لن أقول وداعا لن تكذب ابدا وتؤذيك

لا تستسلم أبداً أبدا ستعمل نخذلكم لن أركض وأتركك لن تجعلك تبكي لن أقول وداعا لن تكذب ابدا وتؤذيك
  12. Daus

"All I can remember is feeling Sendil in the force as he died then nothing. A ringing in my ears maybe but I was taken by utter shock. We had failed... Bushido had won and the only weapon that could cut through his armor was gone. The Jedi that had been watching the fight were also stunned as...
  13. Daus

"It began as you would have expected. As soon as the LAAT's left they began taking fire from Bushido's forces below as well as some air targets trying to shoot them down before they could reach the landing zone. I held my breath as I listened to the radio, 1 LAAT down... the another. After what...
  14. Daus

"By this time a crowd had begun to gather in the bridge to watch Darr and I. They didn't catch the full story of why he was here but they knew he was trying to help. Darr had just explained Bushidos life story to me and was now going to tell us how to bring him down. Bushidos armor he said 'Its...
  15. Daus

"We now knew where Bushido was hiding but we still didn't know why he was guarding the gateway. While I rested up we planned our attack on his forces. O'gara for the time being told us he would stay and help us plan the attack but would not be able to stay for the attack itself as he would need...
  16. Daus

"After we had all moved in and settled back into the Venator the crew got to cleaning the old ship and started to make it into a home again. Old veterans walked its halls reminiscing the early days but that came with a special pain of remembering those who used to walk its halls and were no...
  17. Daus

"After O'gara had left I met with the other senior Masters of the Burst Link and discussed where to go from here. It was a quick discussion as we were all of the same mind, we had to stop whatever it was Bushido was up to. Then a few days later I got the news that Ceneric had been recalled by...
  18. Daus

"The entries are almost caught up to the present now, I feel like every time I write in this journal I feel like so much has passed as if each entry is years in the making when in reality they are only separated by days. Trying to update the journal with everything that has happened since I had...
  19. Daus

"After the defeat of the 2nd Sector King things went back to normal or at least as normal as it gets around here. Since we were no longer tasked with fighting the Sector King we were back to the normal missions such as taking out CIS bases and the like. Padawans became Knights and younglings...
  20. Daus

Character File: Nydo Blackfyre

File Access accepted Loading file..... File: Nydo Blackfyre Personal Information: First Name: Nydo Last Name: Blackfyre Affiliation: Jedi Order Rank: High Councilor Station: Burst Link battle group Origin of birth: Planetos Physical Stats: Species: Human Height: 6 ft Weight: 160 LBS...