4. Garith

Danzigs Custom Model

done
  5. Garith

Servoch's Custom Model(Yippee)

Started by Golden
  6. Garith

Kingdoms RP Rules

Star Wars Kingdoms RP Rules Rule list made by Golden 1. Fully fledged alliances will not be allowed until Friday MAR 10th 2023. Trade agreements are fine but this is early into the war no one should trust anyone enough to want to help each other with their forces. ESPECIALLY Samurai and Knight...
  7. Garith

my custom model update

Started
  8. Garith

14th Blaze Trooper Platoon

Red Squadron Red squadron is the armour support unit of the 14th, primarily designed to operate around the 14th Platoon's lovingly titled "Erwin" Mech, in order to ensure down absolute destruction of enemy positions. Red squad can also function as a defensive unit able to defend a position or...
  9. Garith

14th Blaze Trooper Platoon

Impulsor Squadron Impulsor squadron is designated as the quick response team of the 14th, designed to be sent ahead of the main force in order to cripple key enemy assets to allow Republic forces to bring campaigns to quick & decisive victories. Impulsor squad also specializes in counter...
  10. Garith

OUTDATED | Custom Model Megathread

These rules can be subject to change at any time. It is your responsibility to keep track of the rules. Last Updated: Dec 14th 2022 General Rules Please specify concept details for your model in your donation thread, and follow the donation format established. After verification by Resh...
  11. Garith

Guardians Model Upgrade

You only get one additional attachment. ARC gear counts as one.
  12. Garith

Vod's Elite Tier Custom Model

Done
  13. Garith

Vod's Elite Tier Custom Model

Started by me
  14. Garith

Nydo's Custom Model

done
  15. Garith

Nydo's Custom Model

Started by me