Search results

1. Bubbs1

Cheese's Normal Tier Model

Name: Bubbs Discord Username if you have one: Bubbs#6761 Email/SteamID used to purchase: ryan_boskovich@yahoo.com Receiver's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121726379 Package Purchased: Normal Tier Custom Model Additional Information: This was a model gifted to Cheese that is already completed by Gary...
  2. Bubbs1

My Departure

Hello everyone, this post will serve to announce a few things relating to my future with BLN. To start, I am officially no longer CO of ARC, and I’ll be leaving the battalion soon after I decide to post this. This is not because of any specific reason. In fact, I’ve been planning with Riff...
  3. Bubbs1

Ken Tuckey's Elite Tier Model

Name: Bubbs Discord Username if you have one: Bubbs#6761 Email/SteamID used to purchase: ryan_boskovich@yahoo.com Receiver's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37335551 Package Purchased: Elite Tier Custom Model Additional Information: This was a model gifted to Ken Tuckey, completed by Fuka. Here is the...
  4. Bubbs1

ARC-A12 "Bubbs"

Biographical Information - Homeworld: Kamino - Born: Year 7,945 C.R.C. {32 BBY} Physical Description - Species: Human (clone) - Gender: Male - Height: 1.82 meters (6 ft) - Hair color: Black (Graying) - Eye color: Brown - Skin color: Tan Affiliation(s) - Galactic Republic - Grand Army...
  5. Bubbs1

The absolute state of BLN: A revengeance

ben
  6. Bubbs1

LFS Vehicles can glitch through Staircases on rp_fortmithraw

Type of Bug: Exploit (?) Severity Level (1-3): 1 Description of the Bug: Numerous staircases and ramps on rp_fortmithraw act nocollided with LFS vehicles. How to recreate: Try to ascend a staircase/ramp with an LFS vehicle. Additional Information: I'm unsure whether this can be fixed serverside...
  7. Bubbs1

Bravo ARC Job / Model

Name: Bubbs SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86487515 Package Purchased: Titan Tier Custom Model Additional Information: The loadout of the job itself will look like this:      - 150 health, 120 armor      - Climb swep (climb_swep2)      - Heavy westar (rw_sw_westarm5) (NOT the Alpha westar)      -...
  8. Bubbs1

Event Music Suggestions

BEFORE YOU LISTEN: If you're an Eventmaster, it's important to recognize how well your music works for Star Wars. You'll be playing it to potentially dozens of people, so avoid music that doesn't fit the setting no matter how much you may like it personally. And please, avoid songs with lyrics...
  9. Bubbs1

Best BLN Quotes. (official)

he dont discrminate ?
  10. Bubbs1

Can you come see my next movie :)

I love movies. Gosh, I love movies. I love watching them and I love making them.
  11. Bubbs1

I'm Unable to Whitelist Players to New Custom Jobs

Type of Bug: Broken Class(es) Severity Level (1-3): 2 Description of the Bug: I'm unable whitelist anyone (including myself) to the ARC Trainee job ever since it was added in the recent update, despite it being viewable in the jobs menu. Rett also mentioned in Discord that RI Ranch's job has...
  12. Bubbs1

Bubbs' ARC Roster / Information

[No message]