Search results

1. ollie

Grizzly's Ban :( pleas

Yo, I appreciate you for reaching out regarding your ban appeal. Upon review, it has been determined that your ban appeal is denied, and will remain in place permanently until further notice. We encourage you to take this time to reflect on your actions and read up on the rules! Thank you for...
  2. ollie

Materasu Application #1

Hey, Materasu. Thank you for your interest in joining our staff team. We are pleased to inform you that your staff application has been accepted! We believe you possess the dedication and commitment needed to excel in a staff role, along with varying other qualities multiple staff members have...
  3. ollie

Tragic's Staff App

Hey Tragic, Thank you for your interest in joining our staff team and for taking the time to submit your application. We appreciate your dedication to the server and your desire to contribute to our community. After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that your application has been...
  4. ollie

Sappy Staff App

Hey Sappy, Thank you for taking the time to submit your staff application. We appreciate your interest in contributing to our community and your dedication to the server. After carefully reviewing your application and considering your previous interactions within the community, we have decided...
  5. ollie

Ghost's staff application

Hello! We extend our gratitude for submitting your application to join our staff team. Your initiative in applying is duly acknowledged, and we appreciate the effort you invested in the process. Having thoroughly reviewed your application, we regret to inform you that we have chosen not to...
  6. ollie

Hours Staff Application #2

Greetings, After carefully reviewing your application and evaluating your reputation and involvement within the community, we are delighted to announce your advancement from the applicant stage to the interview phase. To proceed, we would like to discuss your availability for an interview...
  7. ollie

Scrubbubble's Staff Application

Hello Following a review of your application and an assessment of your reputation and community engagement, we are pleased to inform you that you have progressed from the applicant stage to the interview phase. We are curious about your availability for an interview to evaluate your...
  8. ollie

Rains's Staff Application

9. ollie

Rhombus' Staff Application

+1
  10. ollie

Rhombus' Staff Application

;)
  11. ollie

Staff App

surely
  12. ollie

Ugly bitch!

Ugly bitch!
  13. ollie

CG-2048, Crewman Apprentice Ollie

>> Resetting data. Initializing. (100%) /!\ ALERT : RECEIVING DATA PACKETS FROM INTERNAL SOURCE >> TRAN-SCRIPTING DATA PACKETS. . .. ... Welcome Admiral Cutter Jr. >> Relaying Audio An eerie silence penetrated the room the trooper sat in, something that was unexpected...
  14. ollie

Oliver's staff application

Steam Name: ollie SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25666289 Hours played on the server: 128 Hours. Do you have any previous experience moderating servers?: I'd like to say I do, I've owned my own community, that's not in relation to GMod, helped to fill many positions in regards to positions ranging...