349th Medical Corps (12/9/20)

T

TheShotz

Updated: Furious to RSU Leader, Added Lemons and was Transferred to PR and has become an Officer Candidate. Removed Radir based on Inactivity. Chiron received Anatomy Specialty. ARC was banned from Medbay, and A58 Curse was Banned.

T

TheShotz

ARC was Unbanned from Medbay. Riff to SGT, added PDC Bmo, Furious and Crim went on LOA.

T

TheShotz

ARC was rebanned alongside 41st the reasons for all of the bans have been updated

T

TheShotz

Inactivity Purge: Cai Boose removed from Medical Division Jedi General, along side Padawan Naz. Furious was booted from RSU CO and Medical Division. Bruno was removed from the roster (Long LOA). Bmo moved to Semi-Inactive.

T

TheShotz

Riff was promoted to XO of the Medical Division. RSVU CO is now Empty.

T

TheShotz

Updated: Got Marked, was promoted to SPC and received PR CO, added Nova, added Blade, Removed FoxClaw, updated LOAs

T

TheShotz

Updated: I got Promoted to MSGT, Marked to LCPL, Crim to CPL, Lucky transferred to RSVU, got Frody back and was promoted to PFC.

T

TheShotz

Updated: Promoted PR Boys, recruited some Boys, some boys came back from LOA. Riff Promoted to SSGT

2027 Frody

Damn and to think when i went dark for almost a year medcore was dying. Brings a tear to my eye.

T

TheShotz

Huge Update: All Officers except NCO are filled, new Commander. Promoted People.

T

TheShotz

Added two new Units, Core and French. Marker promoted to SGT. 501st is Banned from Medbay.

P

Patriot

6847566_thumb.webp

T

TheShotz

Updated: Rules and Ranks. Rules; Added Defective Prerequisites. Promoted some dudes

T

TheShotz

Updated: Nyx was removed from RSU CO, Frody promoted to SGT and NCO. Added More Links to the Rules Document alongside new sub-unit rules or expectations.

Last edited: