.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lighthaven

So, what does this mean?

Each battalion will be converted to their Halo equivalent INITIALLY.

They are subject to change as I am looking to make more battalions than the ones I already have made for BLN's previous HaloRP.

Pilots = Pilots (IMO Ya'll gotta learn WAC. I can give lessons as I was a pilot on Geek's ASG HaloRP after I was a first generation Sanghelli. I was also ODST and AI.

Marines = Unassigned, 212th, 501st, 327th, 442nd, 612th, Medics

Marines however consist of different ranches: Heavy, CQB, Sniper, Medic

ODST = 41st, Wolfpack, 10th

Forecon = ARF, Doom Company, Stealth Ops

Military Police = CG

Spartan Program = ARC, RC

O.N.I. = Naval, ESU

Sword of Sanghellios = Jedi, Clone Assassins

Freelancer = TBD

AI = Handpicked by Fireteam Graduated Spartans

You are free to leave the transferred battalion, and it will NOT affect your Clone Wars standing.

This will be a fun limited time experience coming soon! If you have any questions, feel free to ask below!
So will I be Spartan or MP?

Also Hella hyped VG halo rp was top notch

AI was so damn funny to see

and the warthogs were so nice feeling to drive

R

Resh

So will I be Spartan or MP?
Also Hella hyped VG halo rp was top notch

AI was so damn funny to see

and the warthogs were so nice feeling to drive
Spartan MP

L

Lighthaven

No, only ones that graduate into a fireteam
What will Fire team training be like? is it a set process or vary fireteam to fireteam

R

Resh

What will Fire team training be like? is it a set process or vary fireteam to fireteam
You were there for HaloRP lol

You have a fireteam named after you that'll be in effect

L

Lighthaven

You were there for HaloRP lolYou have a fireteam named after you that'll be in effect
Oh yeah I remember now, It was cool.

Will we have all the vehicles again and the flood stuff?

Ima steal the name caboose again

L

Lighthaven

Hell yeah

will we be using the base map with the outpost and giant ass hangar coming out into the lake aswell as the base map?

R

Resh

Hell yeahwill we be using the base map with the outpost and giant ass hangar coming out into the lake aswell as the base map?
YOU KNOW IT

AND THE GIANT SHIP IN THE LAKE

E

Eowyn

spartan 2 or 3[and if 3 - which company]

how the fuck ai gonna work

as in

the fuck do they do

im legally bound to ask because that was my shit back when i was 13 and only had access to the books

black-box is the only saving grace of the kilo-five trilogy.

L

Lighthaven

YOU KNOW ITAND THE GIANT SHIP IN THE LAKE
AWW HELL YEAH

1.spartan 2 or 3[and if 3 - which company]

as in

the fuck do they do

im legally bound to ask because that was my shit back when i was 13 and only had access to the books

I can't answer the first one, but when it was done on Vg someone could become an AI to a Spartan in a fire team and they would be this small guy sat on their shoulder, The spartan would be able to talk to them and they could assist in various ways, like boosting shields (Adding armour), Stimulating the body to aid recovery (Restore health), Enter into a terminal to hack it, Guide the spartan through bomb defusal, Translate what Elites said, and other little rp tasks.

They were cool as hell but really heavily orientated to RP, Like they didn't even have a weapon if i recall correctly, If the spartan player and the Ai were good friends and bonded well they were an insane little 1 man army, but it was real heavy rp based requiring someone to constantly look at @ chat and make sure they weren't missed

D

DahXenu

as in

the fuck do they do

first answer is :

Arc-Spartan II

RC-Spartan III idk anything else

New Recruited Spartans will be Spartan IV

R

Resh

first answer is :Arc-Spartan II

RC-Spartan III idk anything else

New Recruited Spartans will be Spartan IV
Yes thats the official answer i have given

R

Resh

as in

the fuck do they do

Answered 1 above

But 2:

A graduated Spartan that is promoted into a fireteam chooses someone to be their AI, they accept or decline

From there the AI will be added to an AI ULX Group that will be able to scale to 0.10, noclip, cloak, model and armor.

They’ll be able to model themself depending on whatever non sanghelli or disapproved model as their AI model

They’ll be always scaled to 0.10, noclipped constantly, and follow their spartan

In combat they’ll sit on their spartan’s head to cloak and regen the spartan’s armor in a timed setting and each AI will get a unique ability like temp enhanced speed, jump, ammo, etc

E

Eowyn

Answered 1 aboveBut 2:

A graduated Spartan that is promoted into a fireteam chooses someone to be their AI, they accept or decline

From there the AI will be added to an AI ULX Group that will be able to scale to 0.10, noclip, cloak, model and armor.

They’ll be able to model themself depending on whatever non sanghelli or disapproved model as their AI model

They’ll be always scaled to 0.10, noclipped constantly, and follow their spartan

In combat they’ll sit on their spartan’s head to cloak and regen the spartan’s armor in a timed setting and each AI will get a unique ability like temp enhanced speed, jump, ammo, etc
1. beta company or a different one?

2. how would one transfer to that if they aint a pilot?

finna might wanna give AI a shot if i have the permission to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.