Mar 20, 2022
Steam Name:

King-Hentai

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:52413322

Hours played on the server:

4d 16h 17m with new server box but have been in the server since 2017

Do you have any previous experience moderating servers?:

Previous experiences I had were being a Co-Owner for Foxtrot Gaming and becoming a Owner of a community for destiny and other games. I don't know if it counts but I do take care and monitor over 174 marines irl I don't think that should count though.

What made you interested in applying for Staff ?( 100 word minimum):

I'll be 100% honest during the time I applied to become a temp EM by acapella I found myself just wanting to help people and not really focus on events because what makes a server fun is its members and the wanting from them to come back. During the time I've spent in this server I was able to have a great smile and love the community also fill resh's pocket with my money but my overall experience is to show others why this server is very enjoyable. I understand that I will have to be considerate of others opinions and situations while dealing with a compliant that requires a staff member. 

During my time of joining BLN.

When I first joined the server all I wanted to do was join ARC and this was the time Mustang was the CO of ARC I officially joined the server December of 2017 going onto 2018 I was just a CT sniper during that time and was super active and always wanting to get the invitation by ARC once I was accepted by Mustang into ARC I kept doing my best until later on due to me getting a job and not being able to make time I've been on and off but now due to me having free time ill be able to help new members and wanting them to be enjoy their time in BLN because BLN is where people should feel comfortable.

download (2).jpg

Reactions: HeccYeah

HeccYeah

CW Staff
May 27, 2021
+1
Zed's presence in the community and eagerness to help others speaks for itself. I believe he would be a great fit for the staff team.

Reactions: KingHentai
Status
Not open for further replies.