Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arctics.Icy

In-Game Name: Knight Kit Fisto

Steam name: Arctic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8735405

Timezone: PST

Why do you want to apply? (100 words minimum): I would like to re-apply for EM (Was one some few moons ago) and I would like to focus on doing things FOR battalions and offering support to other EMs during events. Essentially what this means, is I would like to find EMs who need a hand managing RP during their events or finding battalions who want to hold trainings and want dupes made or NPCs spawned. I'd like to essentially provide support for the server and it's people.

Why should we accept you? (125 words minimum): I think I'd make a good addition to the server staff team as I believe there's not a lot of people who want to do what I'm proposing. Obviously, I'd still do regular events if needed, but I believe focusing on supporting people's needs and providing in-character fun while ON the ship or on the sidelines of the event would boost activity and reduce the amount of people who just leave before and after events. Not to mention, working with other EMs would just overall improve the quality of current events. As to often, an EM is left jumping between multiple groups of people without being able to provide the level of detail they would like. Just imagine an EM COMPLETELY dedicated to a group during an event and interacting with every decision they make.

What ideas do you have for new events?: For a long time I've had the idea to do a massive campaign with decision making from COs/XOs/Jedi that would change the outcome of the story, but I haven't done any staffing on anything star wars related in years and now I feel like I'd have the opportunity to do that.

Are you willing to do events every 2 days or less?: Of course, I'm on practically daily.

Do you have previous experience as Gamemaster at all?: I have roughly 4 years of EM related experience.

Overall Communityr time: Rough to say, in total maybe 8-9 months?

Time played on the current server: 2 weeks 1 day 11 hours 55 mins 38 seconds as of writing.

Will you commit your off-time to moderate if needed? ABSOLUTELY, and I'd definitely take people minging a lot more seriously. As right now I don't care, since it doesn't really apply to me but now I'd be able to help prevent people doing stupid stuff on the server.

Are you Staff on any other servers: Resh himself knows about one thing in particular but it's better left unspoken.

Will you continue to play on the servers if you are demoted? (This won't change much) Of course, I doubt this application will even go through considering the history, but if accepted and I get demoted I honestly wouldn't care less.

O

Orpheus

Mate, we don't use EM applications anymore. Mainly just ask Resh.

A

Arctics.Icy

Just was told they don't use apps anymore lmaooo that's my B, this board should be locked and I am an NPC

Status
Not open for further replies.