Bandit's Pre-Combine App

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bandit

-- OOC STUFF --

Steam Name -- Bandit

IRL Age -- 19

Do you understand that, at any given moment, you could be unwhitelisted by a member of staff for whatever reason? -- Affirmative (I do).

Provide a detailed character backstory with at least two paragraphs in third person, five sentences per paragraph. --

Mercer H. Fross, a soldier, American, and law-bringer at heart. Born into a militaristic family, years prior to the events of the Seven Hour War, was held to high expectations by his father through mandatory exercise, mentally and physically, throughout his youth. Though tough (the exercises,) he stuck through it until his eighteenth birthday, when he enlisted into the US Army as Military Police. Throughout his Physical and Educational training, he mastered some skills, while his only restraint was empathy for a potential enemy. Although past this shortcoming, he managed to get past his four years in the military, and released with an honorable discharge, and some honors.

Immediately after being discharged, he settled back down within his hometown of Roanoke, Virginia. A few years after, he joined the police force, eventually earning his spot as a SWAT Member. One day, upon zero hour for the Seven-Hour War, he found himself confined within his house, unable to do much of anything, except spectate, and wait. Once the war was over, and the new order established, he found himself shifting from city to city, unknowing to when he'd stop, or what would happen. During this phase, his restlessness for what he did best got the better of him, and his final tram destination became the potential of a completely new life.

-- IN-CHARACTER STUFF --

< :: ACCESSING DATA THREAD...

< :: FROSS, MERCER H. #96644...

< :: ACCESS GRANTED!

< :: LOADING DATA THREAD....

*Welcome, citizen, to the metropolice force application format. Here you will apply for the combine-established force. Please provide each question with a very detailed answer. It may or may not reflect upon your chances of joining our force. Good luck and thank you for considering joining our force!

Why do you wish to join the Metropolice Force?

-- I wish to keep stability within the city I'm stationed in.

Have you ever been detained by a Metropolice unit before? Explain.

-- No, I never have.

Do you have any past experience of anything the Universal Union may find useful?

-- I have went through previous security and policing training, and understand the basics of law enforcement.

Do you have any mental or physical capabilities that can give yourself an advantage as a metropolice officer?

-- I keep my body and mind in-shape should any situation occur, so I may act and react as necessary.

Why should you be accepted into the Metropolice Force?

-- I believe with my prior experiences I can be an asset to existing Metropolice members, and secure safety for most V.I.P.'s, if necessary.

Do you agree, Mercer H. Fross, that you will serve the Universal Union for as long as your heart beats? And you shall never dare to turn away from us?

-- I agree, and I swear.

Last edited:
G

German Pilot

Accepted

I felt that your App reached the minimal requirements or surpassed them. You did a Great job on both your IC and OOC portions of the APP, showing your willingness to go into detail to achieve something you want, and in this case, you have succeeded.

Should be added soon

Welcome to the Force!

Status
Not open for further replies.