Caesar O'gara - Journal

Kong

Developer
May 29, 2021
INTRODUCTION: A NEW BEGINNING

Entry Log #1:

I believe it is time for a fresh start, something new. With everything that has happened during this war, this new start will lead to something brighter. I have burned the original journal, and all copies I have made of it, leaving no trace of my original writings. All that remains of my original journal is the memories that came with those pages. Not wanting to forget some of those original pages, I've taken the liberty to keep the drawings of the events that have taken place, hoping these images speak for the stories the journal once held. Let this new journal symbolize a re-balance and reassurance that all will be well as the future becomes the present.

Reactions: Daus

Kong

Developer
May 29, 2021
CHAPTER ONE: SHIFT IN THE FORCE

Entry Log #2:

Ever since I took my leave from the Burst Link Venator nothing has felt the same. Grandmaster Yoda requested I return to the Temple on Coruscant to educate a

new generation of younglings, a small yet pivotal task. There, I found myself repeating over and over again the many lessons I had said before, mirroring a former

figure of myself. I am no longer that person, I no longer have that same devotion toward education as I once had before. My younger self would've lept at the

opportunity to teach the next generation, knowing just how important a task it was, but I find myself sullen with the repetitiveness of the task. Expressing my

concern to Grandmaster Yoda, he suggests I return to the Burst Link Venator, returning to take a co-leadership position amongst the training of the Republic

Commandos once again. Here, Master Sergeant Percival and I work to create meaningful assignments and training scenarios for the commandos, hopefully, to prepare

them for the real war at hand. I will keep you updated, let's see how long I can continue this.

JournalBreakWhiteLine.png

Entry Log #3:

It has been a week into my return aboard the Burst Link Venator, the commandos have had their entire systems gutted and renewed. RC-Gawain had an impeccable

training system prior to Percival and I taking over, but it simply lacked an easy way to access it. Now, the commandos are able to access a new data hub where they

can keep track of all of their logs and important files. On a hunch, I decided to test my commandos skills by taking down a force-user and it went better than

expected. It seems they still use the formatted battle strategy created by myself a year prior. Good to see things lasting even after my departure. I should let the

commandos rest, for now, they've had a grilling week of training and evaluation. Let us hope they can keep up with Percival and I.

JournalBreakWhiteLine.png

Entry Log #4:

High-Councilor Nydo has given many weird glares, seemingly watching me. I keep catching him trying to sense something, quite possibly myself. This could have to do

with my encounters with Crow, and housing him elsewhere from the rest of the Jedi Order. Nydo kept mumbling about a variant, whatever that means. He may be finally

losing his mind, I did see him gnawing on a sandwich earlier, but not actually eating it. A psychological evaluation may be in order for him, I'll recommend it to

Grandmaster Yoda. On the other hand, the knights themselves have been fine, even seeing some familiar faces return after years of departure. Let us see where the

force leads us now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daus