Cerberus1

May 27, 2021
Steam Name:

Cerberus

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:50765605

Hours played on the server:

Around 300 hrs (Old box + new one)

Do you have any previous experience moderating servers?

Yes, I used to be a super admin for Nox Networks' SWRP server for the most of its existence. I got used to deal with both players and other staff members in a level-headed manner, so I can say that my experience will be useful to the staff team.

What made you interested in applying for Staff? (100 word minimum):

When I first joined BLN (Early 2021) I honestly did not plan on dedicating a lot of time to the server, but after realizing that many friends play here and meeting lots of great people, the server started growing on me and have been very active ever since. I can confidently say that my experience will benefit the staff team, not just with basic staff tickets, but also with ideas and actions that can improve the server.

I have already helped the server with small things and still try with whatever within my current reach. My addition to the staff team will expand that reach and allow me to help with even more things, for example: my concerning building experience in Gmod can help EMs and COs with dupes, simulations, or anything RP related.

That was a quick summary of my experience and capabilities as a staff member and hope to get at least considered.

Thank you for time.

Zhidus1

May 26, 2021
This absolute chad of a man will be the best staff member you have seen 'round these parts. He is genuinely a nice guy and is probably one of the most levelheaded people I have talked to. He also makes fucking GOD TIER models like look at this shit like who wouldn't want this man in their team. Btw this shit was made in like 2018 and it looks better than 90% of the modern models on the server imagine what he can do now.

70FCA135FD829F97E5DD81B022B9A9A7B662A1BA

On a serious note I've known Cerb since like 2016 and this man is probably one of the coolest people to talk to and honest to god the calmest person I know. He doesn't give a shit if he has known you for 5 years or 2 months he will treat you the same and tries to be friends with everyone. This man is probably the best choice for the staff team in its current state.

+1

Curse1

May 27, 2021
This guy is actually a god. I've only known him for accouple months, but whenever he is around it's been a blast. Like Zhidus said, Cerberus is a nice guy and is extremely levelheaded. I don't think it's possible to find anyone more capable or worthy of a staff position.

Evo_armor.png

He is also still the goat at modeling. Look at this... This guy makes our current models look like third world trash. 

+1

Reactions: Cerberus1

Dread

May 28, 2021
Personally I have seen Cerberus have interactions with members of the community even though they don't speak, as for a player stand point I've seen them be chill and patient with a lot of people which I see compatible traits when it comes to being a mod or admin. He has my +1

Crit1

Manager
May 27, 2021
Hello,

Your personality and demeanor make you an excellent candidate for the team, however given the amount of applicants interested in Staff Positions recently i'm afraid your application has been denied. 

Your applications denial was due to an administrative cap rather then perceived merits, and we encourage you to re-apply at the earliest possible opportunity and thank you for your interest in joining the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.