Not open for further replies.

Cerberus1

May 27, 2021
Cerberus

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:50765605

Hours played on the server:

Around 500 hrs 

Do you have any previous experience moderating servers?

Yes, I used to be a super admin for Nox Networks' SWRP server for the most of its existence. I got used to deal with both players and other staff members in a level-headed manner, so I can say that my experience will be useful to the staff team.

What made you interested in applying for Staff? (100 word minimum):

When I first joined BLN (Early 2021) I honestly did not plan on dedicating a lot of time to the server, but after realizing that many friends play here and meeting lots of great people, the server started growing on me and have been very active ever since. I can confidently say that my experience will benefit the staff team, not just with basic staff tickets, but also with ideas and actions that can improve the server.

I have already helped the server with small things and still try with whatever within my current reach. My addition to the staff team will expand that reach and allow me to help with even more things, for example: my concerning building experience in Gmod can help EMs and COs with dupes, simulations, or anything RP related.

That was a quick summary of my experience and capabilities as a staff member and hope to get at least considered.

Thank you for time.

Crit1

Manager
May 27, 2021
First off, I wanted to sincerely apologize for the amount of time it took to response to this application; Due to a myriad of circumstances it took nearly a month to be given a proper reply, and I apologize for that.

Given Staff discussion we have decided to accept your staff application. You should be all set with your permissions on-server and on Discord, and I thank you for being patient for a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.