Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chain/Exodius

Steam Name: open bobs

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156189869

Character Name: Laura Schmit

What is your age? 15

How long have you been playing on our servers?

Since Vanguard Gaming.

Do you have previous experience as a staff member on other servers?

I've been owners on 3 serversand mod, admin and super on multiple servers.

What attributes can you bring to our server?

I can bring a sense of humor and ideas for events. As well as a fair trial in the event that someone has a problem with another.

Do you think you're mature enough to be a moderator for our server?

I do.

Will you be active on our server?

Have done, will do and shall keep doing it.

In english, yes.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to communicate and quickly solve problems?

Indeed.

Are you familiar with Clockwork commands?

Not really.

Do you know all the rules for the server?

Somewhat.

Give an example for a proper citizen roleplaying description:

|Female| |Blonde hair| |Blue eyes| |Age: 32| |Weight: 146 pounds.| |Height: 5,11.| | Small scar on right cheek|

Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what were you punished for?

I have not.

Why should we promote you to staff? (at least 100 words)

I know the BLN HL2RP server is a fairly new one, doesn't have much staff nor special features. I really do enjoy this server I want to see it grow as popular as nebulous gaming or the old days of TacoNBanana. You have all the right tools, you just need people to help you with the tools. If you accept me, I'll do my best to make the server enjoyable for everyone as much as possible. Plus, accepting me would be a learning experience for me, due to the fact that I haven't been a clockwork admin before. Being one on here would allow me to better myself as not only an admin but as a member of a community.

Last edited:
A

ArtyomPetrovich

I know the BLN HL2RP server is a fairly new one, doesn't have much staff nor special features. I really do enjoy this server I want to see it grow as popular as nebulous gaming or the old days of TacoNBanana. You have all the right tools, you just need people to help you with the tools. If you accept me, I'll do my best to make the server enjoyable for everyone as much as possible.
-Support for now

Once this reaches the minimum word requirement it will change to a +Support

K

Kerbin

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, your half-life 2 staff application has been accepted. Seek a Super Admin+ for training.​

Status
Not open for further replies.