Clone Database: Venom

V

Venom

Backstory/ Current status:

Being born on Kamino, Venom endured the same type of training every other clone had before him. While for some it was difficult but Venom had passed with ease. After his time on Kamino Venom was sent to the Burst Link Venator. While nervous at first Venom join the 212th Attack Battalion and work through the rank and eventually get into a leadership position. He is now proud to be onboard the Burst Link and fighting side by side with his brothers. While he does love to be aboard this Venator, he has come to have personal opinions of others.

(Update)

Since the last report CT-2974 "Venom" has been promoted to the rank of 212th CO since then he has been through hell and back to get to that point but he's confident in what he does for not only himself but the battalion he commands

Opinions of others

Blue= The best of the best

Green= Decent

Yellow= Unsure

Red= Dislike

Galahad: Not only is he my former CO he's been sort of a mentor to me in terms of leadership, he's a great teacher and a amazing leader.

Acapella: Similar to Galahad he has my respect for being an outstanding leader in battle, but I also consider him a friend.

Kerk: This trooper is a good friend of mine and I've had the amazing opportunity to work with him, he is now my XO and I couldn't ask for a better one

Servoch: He's my Jedi General so he has my respect for that, but I'd be lying if i said he was normal, he's a strange one indeed but in combat he's someone you want on your side and beside you.

Chess: For a Naval trooper, he does damn fine in combat, he's a useful ally to have and I'm proud to consider him a friend.

Indigo: In the beginning of my time here i didn't know much about this trooper, however after being on some missions with him I've some to the conclusion that he is one of the best Bravo Arcs I know, he's a good friend of mine and an even better ally on the battlefield.

Grey: Although Grey is appeared to "bully" me I consider him a friend and am proud of the work he's done in the battalion.

Dracon: This Jedi is a friend of mine, although the fact that he was once apart of clan Visla is what worries me about him you can never be to sure about that clan.

Hector: Since becoming 212th CO I've gotten to work alongside Hector more often and I do think of him as a friend and him and his battalion as a whole are not the type of people you want as enemies.

Mandalorians: While they have been a pain in the Republics side for quite some time now, I've come to respect the Mandalorians and there sense of honor. However since a few clans are known enemies of the Republic I'm unsure weather to like them, or despise them.

Rains: Although I do see this trooper do fine at what he does, He did call me a "Medical Hazard" based off the fact I didn't get an STD check based off false accusations.

Turtle: Although I have no negativity towards this trooper, the fact that every interaction I have with him has something to do with his droids malfunctioning is a great concern.

Mace Windu: Yes he has been mentioned in many of these before I'm aware but while I understand he is doing his job, he doesn't have to be an ass about it.

Droids: For obvious reasons, I hate the droids, I've lost a lot of brothers to them and I can't wait for them all to be shut down for good.

The Sith: Similar to the Droids, Sith have taken too many Clone and Jedi lives alike, they are the scum of this universe and we need to get rid of them ASAP.

Major Hanz Fritz: Yeah fuck this guy, he's almost gotten us killed countless times and i can't believe we somehow brought him back.

(OOC: This is my first time ever posting something in a forum of any kind so any and all criticisms are welcome and if you'd like to be added please DM me on discord)

Last edited:
R

Resh

what the fuck is it lately and all these threads having who they hate and like now, specifically with the same RGB colours like am i missing something?

V

Venom

To be honest I just did the hate part for more of a RP thing rather than an actual opinion of someone and with the RGB colour thing, I did that pretty much because I had seen so many other character posts like this have that sort of formatting

S

Seer

I’m changing my lore post I must be different or else my ego will explode

H

Hector

I’m changing my lore post I must be different or else my ego will explode
WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Real talk it was a good read bro

B

Bess

what the fuck is it lately and all these threads having who they hate and like now, specifically with the same RGB colours like am i missing something?
You must follow the bandwagon resh

V

Venom

Updated cause why not (if you wish to be added DM me on discord)