DESIGNATION:-CT-4193
CURRENT RANK- PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
NAME:-VOLTA
CURRENT DEPLOYMENT:- BURSTLINK
CURRENT REGIMENT:-DOOM COMPANY
MEDICAL CONDITIONS:- NONE
AUGMENTATIONS:- NONE

BIOGRAPHY:

Put into service shortly after the battle of Duro, Volta is a relatively amateur trooper with a lot of confidence, usually acting more as a detriment than a favourable factor. Volta seems fully dedicated to Doom Company however, and does everything in his power to ensure victory, although being only a simple foot soldier with nothing more than a DC15A.

Volta's personality has been described as; Loud, obnoxious, extroverted. His personality seems to have developed to where he is very excitable, taking joy in small, menial things. Documented pass-times appear to be training, jogging around ship between battles, and chanting "DOOM" at the top of his lungs at every conceivable moment.

PERSONAL STATEMENT FROM 4193:

S-so what do I say? Oh, anything? Okay!
Uhm....HI! Sorry, hi. I'm Volta, 4193. I'm very excited to be here with the rest of Doom Company, this ship seems so cool! Everyone i've spoken to seems really nice and welcoming so far, although i've been labelled "naive" by one or two people... er, I digress. I'm ready for whatevers thrown at me, and I'm ready to prove myself as a true soldier! Oorah!
...Did you get all that?